Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Not a good start today at all

Not a good start today at all

It shows that walks can kill. We are down already by 3 and the damage is due to the inability to throw strikes. Looks like we might be going to the bullpen early today, hope Fisher is ready. uggg:thumbdown

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Not a good start today at all

wrong thread

Let the doom and gloom begin on this day..geez!

I think today shows that while he is going to be a good pitcher, coming off TJ surgery is a long process and we are going to see ups and downs with Volquez the rest of this season. More disappointed with the bats then Volquez's performance today.

Anyone who expected Volquez to come back and return to his once dominant self on a consistent basis took 1 too many bong hits. I knew his first start was too good to be true, and being a realist I did expect him to get roughed up a few times as he came back into the league. He had a few games down in the farm where he got a little wild with the walks so this should have been expected to an extent. I'd rather him work the kinks out now and be fine tuned for the stretch run.

This race between the Cards will go down to the wire so some of you need to strap up and quit the overreaction after bad pitch, bad play, or loss. We'll be there at the end and so will the Cards, deal with it.

Johnny Cueto Fan

Why couldn't you just put this in the game thread?

Turn Off Ads?