Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walt Jocketty has to make a move for this bullpen or a offensive bat

Re: Walt Jocketty has to make a move for this bullpen or a offensive bat

When was the last time anyone got excited about any deadline trade of a RP??? Really??? Use your brain. SP's are more sexy. Your comparison lacks common sense. Why are you typing in poem form???

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Walt Jocketty has to make a move for this bullpen or a offensive bat

Quote Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
    When was the last time anyone got excited about any deadline trade of a RP??? Really??? Use your brain. SP's are more sexy. Your comparison lacks common sense. Why are you typing in poem form???
    No I am not trying to type in Poem form...

I am relaying "Sarcasm"

And No, I do not want to TRADE Heisey or Cozart or Leake or Fransisco or Joseph or Wood or Frazier

for Matt Flipping Lindstrom

Re: I know..

Quote Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
    MLB

7th in AVG

5th in runs

5th in hits

4th in HR

T-14 doubles

T-4 triples

5th RBI

11th SB

8th OBP

3rd in slugging

What exactly about that leads you to believe we won't be hitting for long besides you just thinking it with no evidence to back up your claim??? Most teams who aren't hitting HR's aren't scoring so that was a "genius" statement in itself. Good call
    If you really want an answer, I'll tell you why I believe the offense won't be there much longer///
    1) I followed this team last year. Darn near everybody is performing better this year than last. I sure hope it continues, but I'm skeptical
    2) This team has been shut out A LOT in the last month. It appears that they are tending toward last year's performance.
    3) Depth...When your #1 pinch hitter available is Miguel Cairo or a rookie, let's just say that I'm not brimming with confidence.

Re: I know..

Quote Originally Posted by tobttr View Post
    If you really want an answer, I'll tell you why I believe the offense won't be there much longer///
    1) I followed this team last year. Darn near everybody is performing better this year than last. I sure hope it continues, but I'm skeptical
    2) This team has been shut out A LOT in the last month. It appears that they are tending toward last year's performance.
    3) Depth...When your #1 pinch hitter available is Miguel Cairo or a rookie, let's just say that I'm not brimming with confidence.
    Its really simple... With Rolen NOT PLAYING... Lineup is weaker.

Thats why I say... Corey Hart... This team Needs a Right Handed Legit Power Hitter...

"I'm here all week..."

Turn Off Ads?