Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hello Guys

-The Insider-

Hello Guys

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have been looking for a Reds forum. I'm on a couple others but none that are solely Reds. Anyway, I live near the Double-A team (Mudcats) and I have all-access to the team (Clubhouse, players, manager) so I think I could be a big asset to this forum. I'm really good friends with all the players and staff so I'll be able to report stuff, most of the time before anyone else knows (call up, send downs, releases, ect)

So anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself here.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hello Guys

Welcome to the, board, you've made an excellent choice! Are you someone with the media or something??

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

-The Insider-

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    Welcome to the, board, you've made an excellent choice! Are you someone with the media or something??

No sir, I just have strong family ties with the Mudcats. I have been around since they started in 91. Before the Reds, the Mudcats were with the Marlins for 6 years so I was "in" with all of them, knowing everyone from the players to the GM.

I'm not quite as "in" with the Reds (as it's only the second year) as I am the Marlins but I know the players and can text DB at any time and find out info on the Mudcats (like if they are on the road and something happened)

cool

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Good deal and welcome aboard!

nicoledc109

Hello ! I am a new member.
    My name is Nicole and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
    information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Turn Off Ads?