Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Free Golf Lessons at GABP 7/31/10 with the SOPGA (including me)

Free Golf Lessons at GABP 7/31/10 with the SOPGA (including me)

Anyone going to Saturday's game against Atlanta? If so, try to stop by the Fan Zone, near the main entrance, before or during the game for a free 5-minute golf lesson with a Southern Ohio PGA Golf Professional. I'll be one of 6 PGA Pro's there this Saturday so stop by to say hi and get a quick tip. The SOPGA is setting up mats, nets, balls, etc. Game time is 4:10, but we're getting there between 2:15-2:45 and we'll be there through the 7th inning. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Kyle Voska, PGA
    Sharon Woods Golf Course
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Free Golf Lessons at GABP 7/31/10 with the SOPGA (including me)

I'll be there Friday. How about we give this a test run for you? I'll need waaaaaaay more than 5 minutes though.

Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

So you're with the PGA. So RZ now has a doctor, lawyer, veterinarian, former MLB pitcher, and Pro golfer. Awesome.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

I won't make the game, but that does sound pretty interesting. I'm probably weird, but I've always wanted a chance to tee one up at the plate at GABP and let it rip.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Was planning on going to this game, and this would be gravy... butttttt my fiance is making me go to a couples baby shower. At least there will be beer.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792 View Post
    I won't make the game, but that does sound pretty interesting. I'm probably weird, but I've always wanted a chance to tee one up at the plate at GABP and let it rip.
    It's about the only chance I have of getting one over the fence.
    Championships Matter.
    23 Years and Counting...

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    Was planning on going to this game, and this would be gravy... butttttt my fiance is making me go to a couples baby shower. At least there will be beer.
    Man I am jealous.........................NOT!!!
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

Couples baby showers are un-american.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Good day at the ol' ballpark. I got there at 2:30 and taught until 6:45 with a 30-minute break. I gave over 40 5-minute lessons. Very busy, but it was a lot of fun. And I got to see the end of the game with the Reds winning. Good day.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

Turn Off Ads?