Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Texas Ranger Ticket Discount

Texas Ranger Ticket Discount

Not a Rangers fan and don't live anywhere close to them so I am extending to anyone a discount I received for voting for Michael Young in the final All Star vote.

It's half price tickets to any Rangers home game in August or September Sunday thru Thursday except Aug. 10th, 11th & 15th & September 12th. I would probably have to forward the e-mail with my unique discount code to whomever might be interested so they can follow the link, I assume anyway. So if your interested PM me.

BTW kind of cool of the Rangers to do so. Now let's hope I receive that Authentic Votto Jersey for voting for him.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Texas Ranger Ticket Discount

I think it was a nice move also. I voted for Young for every Votto vote I cast as well.

I think it was a nice move also. I voted for Young for every Votto vote I cast as well.
    Not a Rangers fan and don't live anywhere close to them so I am extending to anyone a discount I received for voting for Michael Young in the final All Star vote.
    So you two guys were the reason Paul Konerko didn't get voted in. Don't go planning any trips to the South Side of Chicago anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    So you two guys were the reason Paul Konerko didn't get voted in. Don't go planning any trips to the South Side of Chicago anytime soon.
    Well I actually did vote Konerko once I heard about the Reds/Sox fans pact, but had already voted about 25 times up to that point IIRC.

BTW no takers on the coupon yet, anyone?
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

My roommate is moving to Dallas and may be interested. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    My roommate is moving to Dallas and may be interested. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!
    Ok, I'll hold onto it for awhile then.

--Woody Hayes

Turn Off Ads?