Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Albert Pujols

Boiler up!

Albert Pujols

I'm watching the Cards game on the MLB Network. He just grounded out to short, and looked to be laboring/hurt while running to first. I don't wanna root for another guy to get hurt, but if he misses time this could be a serious help to the Reds' chances of hanging around in the division race.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Schnickelfritz

Re: Albert Pujols

It looks like he's still manning first base.

Boiler up!

It probably isn't anything that will keep him out of the lineup, but a less than 100 % Albert Pujols is still a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by blark11 View Post
    It probably isn't anything that will keep him out of the lineup, but a less than 100 % Albert Pujols is still a plus.
    I just sold the farm for him in my fantasy keeper league, but I would be plenty glad to see Pujols have a 15 day DL stint.

Redlegs_87

He is out of the game now. I hope this has nothing to do with him batting on David Letterman last night. Either way don't wish anyone harm but if he were to be put on the DL wouldn't be any sweat off my back.

I want to win the div with a Albert playing Cardinals....call me old fashiooned but I want to beat them when they are at their best...if not, thats all we will hear for the rest of our lives......but yeah, I wont be pissed if he is not there, but if I had my druthers he would have a MVP type year and we still beat them out of the Central and the beat them in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    I want to win the div with a Albert playing Cardinals....call me old fashiooned but I want to beat them when they are at their best...if not, thats all we will hear for the rest of our lives......but yeah, I wont be pissed if he is not there, but if I had my druthers he would have a MVP type year and we still beat them out of the Central and the beat them in the playoffs.
    If Scott Rolen misses more time the rest of the season due to injury you can bet the house that the Cards aren't going to be worried that they didn't beat a complete Reds team. Why should we care if we beat them because Pujols got hurt?

Just sayin...

But Pujols never gets hurt and never misses time due to injury. So, it probably won't be an issue.

Boiler up!

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegs_87 View Post
    He is out of the game now. I hope this has nothing to do with him batting on David Letterman last night. Either way don't wish anyone harm but if he were to be put on the DL wouldn't be any sweat off my back.
    He's still playing.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    Harang, Bailey, Hernandez, Hanigan, and Rolen have all missed significant time. We have just as much to gripe about as the Cards do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Harang, Bailey, Hernandez, Hanigan, and Rolen have all missed significant time. We have just as much to gripe about as the Cards do.
    True.

Never thought I'd see the day Pujols is hitting under .300 late in July until much later in his career.

He must have quit the juice.

Schnickelfritz

Pujols is the NLC's Ogie Oglethorpe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post
    had to chuckle