Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Diamondbacks trying to trade Edwin Jackson and Chris Snyder without absorbing salary

Diamondbacks trying to trade Edwin Jackson and Chris Snyder without absorbing salary

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Diamondbacks trying to trade Edwin Jackson and Chris Snyder without absorbing sal

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...medium=twitter

Chris Snyder possibly to the Pirates???
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Re: Diamondbacks trying to trade Edwin Jackson and Chris Snyder without absorbing sal

Looks like Snyder to the Bucs is done (no word on who the DBacks may get yet) and it's just waiting on approval from the commish cuz of the money changing hands. Since they took a catcher 4th overall in the '09 draft (and it doesn't sound like he'll require alot of time in the minors) they'll probably try to unload the contract of Doumit (2010: $3.55M, 2011: $5.1M, 2012: $7.25M club option, 2013: $8.25M club option w/ $0.5M buyout) sooner or later.
    Last edited by redsfandan; 07-31-2010 at 03:28 AM.
    "Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

Turn Off Ads?