Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dear Mr . Rolen,

Dear Mr . Rolen,

Could you p[lease give Cordero a nice a## whipping....and give Dusty one while you are at it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dear Mr . Rolen,

Here's what is going to happen with the Reds for the rest of this year.

1st Walt will not make any trades even though the Reds need help to get into the playoffs. The Reds need a reliever in the worst way to help Cordero save games. They also need a bat to put behind Role to drive in runs. I would love to see Walt get Bautista and Downs from Tor. to solve these problems. If that would happen here we come playoffs. But Walt will do nothing.

The Reds will proceed to finish this year out losing more games then they win and finish at least 10 games out of first. They were so close to making the playoffs. All it would've taken was one big trade from Walt but it never came so the Reds dropped off the map like always.

Watch and see this is what will happen to the Reds for the remainder of this season. This front office is terrible. Thats a given any person that thinks Dusty is a good manager and talking about signing him to a extension are clueless and that was proven tonight. Why not pinch hit Heisey for Bruce. No he lets Brcue hit and then brings in Heisey a inn. later total brain fart. The guy is awful and Walt isnt much better.

Quote Originally Posted by fewfirstchoice View Post

1st Walt will not make any trades even though the Reds need help to get into the playoffs. The Reds need a reliever in the worst way to help Cordero save games. They also need a bat to put behind Role to drive in runs. I would love to see Walt get Bautista and Downs from Tor. to solve these problems. If that would happen here we come playoffs. But Walt will do nothing.

The Reds will proceed to finish this year out losing more games then they win and finish at least 10 games out of first. They were so close to making the playoffs. All it would've taken was one big trade from Walt but it never came so the Reds dropped off the map like always.

Watch and see this is what will happen to the Reds for the remainder of this season. This front office is terrible. Thats a given any person that thinks Dusty is a good manager and talking about signing him to a extension are clueless and that was proven tonight. Why not pinch hit Heisey for Bruce. No he lets Brcue hit and then brings in Heisey a inn. later total brain fart. The guy is awful and Walt isnt much better.
    Help Cordero get saves? What are they, fluffers before he goes in? I understand your frustration, but the Jays are asking a ton for Downs. The Reds have plenty of set up men. Downs won't help Coredero save games. Shooting him in the kneecap might help since he won't be out there.

As for Bautista, where is he going to play? Left out?

This team is flawed, but Downs and Bautista are in no way going to fix it. Corey Hart would really help though.

Cordero = Brave's Bi###

I would like to see Cordero's success against winning teams vs losing teams....

Quote Originally Posted by scott91575 View Post
    Help Cordero get saves? What are they, fluffers before he goes in? I understand your frustration, but the Jays are asking a ton for Downs. The Reds have plenty of set up men. Downs won't help Coredero save games. Shooting him in the kneecap might help since he won't be out there.

This team is flawed, but Downs and Bautista are in no way going to fix it. Corey Hart would really help though.
    Bautista would play in LF/RF. Gomes and Bruce can platoon. Downs could very well help Cordero close of Dusty would allow it. He has done it before.

dang man, it's just one loss. relax, take your mind off baseball for the night, and watch the reds win tomorrow.

sure, the reds can definitely use some help, but they've made it this far the way they are. i doubt the team's gonna lay down and quit all of the sudden, they've had plenty of chances to do so

Bautista would play in LF/RF. Gomes and Bruce can platoon. Downs could very well help Cordero close of Dusty would allow it. He has done it before.
    So you want to replace Gomes with a Gomes clone defensively? Bautista is not good in the OF (he is borderline awful). I would rather have Heisey out there. It would be very close to Bausista and not cost anything.

Coredero is closing. Downs is not happening. The Jays are sold on getting a type A FA deal out of him. No where near what he would bring.

The Reds won't lay down and quit,but I'm starting to think that this isn't a year where they make the postseason. Too many young/platoon type players trying to do too much. Earlier in the year we seemed to come through in clutch situations. Now, I don't know if we tense up or if it's just the other guys play that well and make the pitches. But more often than not Bruce does nothing in those situations. Stubbs actually has had some big hits, but he's slumping big time right now. Yes he'll come out of it, but in a race that has been this close, every loss hurts, or I'll say in particular every winnable game that we lose hurts. Gomes has crashed down to earth. Cabrera crashed down to earth in June, even though he's been a bit more lively with the bat post All Star break. Right now in pressure situations I trust Votto and Rolen, and they're not going to do it every time. I kind of trust Hernandez and Hanigan in the sense that they generally give good at bats and usually put the ball in play, even if it's just finding a hole by so-called luck. And yeah, at least right now I trust Cairo to an extent. He made an out but he smacked the ball hard. Drew swung at 3 sliders at his ankles. I understand they were pretty good sliders, but he didn't come close to hitting the first two he swung at, so if he takes the last one he's standing on first base.

The Braves haven't been a good road team, and they came in here and beat us the first game of the series. Not good. Sure, there's two games left this series. Maybe the Reds surprise and win both. But right now, this Braves team has our number. 3 games, 3 last at bat wins for the Braves.

Cordero is flat out terrible...when you consistently put batters on base in close games..you are going to blow saves.

These Dear John, Cairo, Rolen letters have got to go...

Lets talk Baseball... Not whatever the Hell this is.

Quote Originally Posted by scott91575 View Post

Word Bro. Bautista would be awful. Downs is too much for trade.

Corey Hart would be nice... But I read the Brew Crew isn't trading anymore...

Should have traded for Dude while he was still hurt!

Turn Off Ads?