Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are there still?

are there still?

going to be tickets available for the cardinals series? I thought about going for the whole 3 games but, I heard alot of people said it's a sellout. anybody know?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: is their still?

reds.com/tickets

I heard today that they have sold in the low 30,000s every game of the series right now. So if you are planning on going I would buy tickets pretty soon.

"There" are.

also talked to a guy who's going to the game and said that they would be handing out rally towels at the game against the cardinals...that atmosphere is going to be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by redlegs00 View Post
    also talked to a guy who's going to the game and said that they would be handing out rally towels at the game against the cardinals...that atmosphere is going to be epic.
    Special people step forward in special moments. Whether you see it from the Cardinals or the REDS, you'll see it, as it will certainly be a special moment.

yes it will. alot of heart will be in that game. stealing bases, dirt on uniforms, this is why we are here, for special moments like this. that place will be rocking!!!! I am excited for it. I can't wait. media will blow this game up on espn baseball tonight, I guarantee that.

Quote Originally Posted by redlegs00 View Post
    yes it will. alot of heart will be in that game. stealing bases, dirt on uniforms, this is why we are here, for special moments like this. that place will be rocking!!!! I am excited for it. I can't wait. media will blow this game up on espn baseball tonight, I guarantee that.
    even the fans at home will not be missing a pitch in this game....it will be like a football game with the playoffs on the line where you dont move from your seat unless its to use the restroom.......I will be watching from home and this will be a series that i start getting pumped for the minute my eyes open in the morning...cant wait.

I cant believe Im gonna be gone to Hilton Head during that series...ugh
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

I hadn't planned on going to the game, but I just decided to take the plunge and pick up a couple of tickets. I can vouch for the outfield (terrace) still being available. No telling for how long.

Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Definitely not sold out already, but you need to buy tickets asap. Don't wait.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

The early projections vendors are getting are saying mid-30's range avg for that entire homestand. The two Cards night games will be sold out. Wednesday won't sell out, but it will be packed.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

Here's the probable pitchers for the series if nothing changes in the next week, so you can make an educated choice on which match-up(s) you'd like to see:

Aug. 9th: Leake vs. Carpenter
    Aug. 10th: Cueto vs. Suppan/5th Starter
    Aug. 11th: Arroyo vs. Wainwright

Schedule worked out perfectly for them to skip their 5th and set themselves up for Carpenter/Wainwright back-to-back against us.
    Last edited by sabometrics; 08-02-2010 at 02:33 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by sabometrics View Post
    Here's the probable pitchers for the series if nothing changes in the next week, so you can make an educated choice on which match-up(s) you'd like to see:

Aug. 9th: Leake vs. Carpenter
    Aug. 10th: Cueto vs. Wainwright
    Aug. 11th: Arroyo vs. Suppan

Schedule worked out perfectly for them to skip their 5th and set themselves up for Carpenter/Wainwright back-to-back against us.
    I think I read somewhere that Wainwright was going on that Wednesday. Also, I doubt Suppan is still in their rotation.

You're right, Wainwright would be Wednesday, the 5th spot would be Tuesday. My mistake. I haven't seen an official announcement on who was keeping the 5th rotation spot, but Suppan is listed as 5th in their rotation according to their website so I inserted him there.

Turn Off Ads?