Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the front office showed us nothing...

the front office showed us nothing...

talking about wanting to win. what did they say? we will build a winner and instead they stand pat at the deadline and do absolutely nothing. talk about being a winner, I am the biggest reds fan this side of the country and I know their wasn't some deals available and I understand that but you could at least show the fans your going to try and do something instead of settling for old age wonders like izzy and springer.

come on walt. I mean? really.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: the front office showed us nothing..

yawn

Don't we already have this thread going?
    Sto Pro Veritate

If there wasnt a deal on the table to improve the team then I'm glad they didnt take it. I trust Jocketty, as his track record of trading is second to none.

hey guys...

I just want to say I apolgize for my actions this afternoon by getting mad over the trades not happening, it's just I want to see these reds do big things and I guess I expect too much. I really love my ballclub and I will support them until the day I die, btw lets win this series tomorrow, soo I just want to say and man up and say I am truly sorry.

GO REDS!!

Re: hey guys...

we are all guilty of it from time to time.. we all want nothing but the reds to do well or we wouldn't be here!

I know what you mean. I just want to see a change in the lineup, even if it means bringing somebody up from louisville.

I do not accept.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

I was going to accept, but GIDP changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by redlegs00 View Post
    talking about wanting to win. what did they say? we will build a winner and instead they stand pat at the deadline and do absolutely nothing. talk about being a winner, I am the biggest reds fan this side of the country and I know their wasn't some deals available and I understand that but you could at least show the fans your going to try and do something instead of settling for old age wonders like izzy and springer.

come on walt. I mean? really.
    Not making a move may have been the best move. It's impossible to know who was on the block or what other teams wanted for them.

If we would have lost today would you have apologized like this? Just curious because it's funny the different tone of the threads from a day we lost to a day we won.

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    I do not accept.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInBama View Post
    Not making a move may have been the best move. It's impossible to know who was on the block or what other teams wanted for them.
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    If we would have lost today would you have apologized like this? Just curious because it's funny the different tone of the threads from a day we lost to a day we won.
    I feel you because when the Reds lose, it literally ruins my day, so this year 47 days of my year has been ruined, I'm very OCD, I'll admit, I want wins everyday, even though I can't have them. Call me greedy, spoiled, unrealistic, yep all of the above fits me, but I want my team to win because I wouldn't give a hootin' hell to a man that lost and laughed about it.

Turn Off Ads?