Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manny to Cincinnati? Doc likes it

Manny to Cincinnati? Doc likes it

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/daughert...rning-line-83/

I can't say I disagree. The Reds need a bat. I also like the mention of Jose Guillen.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Manny to Cincinnati? Doc likes it

God no.

Doc Rodgers (WLW) talked about it on Saturday on extra innings as well. Not sure I like it. Although I think they are going to have to address the outfield situation soon.

I really think had David DeJesus not broken his hand, he would be a Red right now and perhaps some of these questions would be answered.

I'd do it in a second. People complain how God-awful our outfield is, well here's an opportunity to turn a weakness into a strength (not to mention get Gomes out of the lineup).

A) Doc is a fool
    B) Why would you want a broken down ex PED player past his prime and overpaid?

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    A) Doc is a fool
    B) Why would you want a broken down ex PED player past his prime and overpaid?
    because a broken down ex PED player has 2 world series rings and is a much bigger threat at the plate than Stubbs, Gomes and Bruce

I like Jose Guillen more than Manny.

Are avatars a perk?

I'd take Andrew McCutchen over Manny.

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    because a broken down ex PED player has 2 world series rings and is a much bigger threat at the plate than Stubbs, Gomes and Bruce

How is a he a bigger threat? he can't play, he is a broken down player, how many AB's has he had this season? the drugs have ravaged his body. We would not be getting the WS Manny we are getting the broken down over the hill/way over paid Manny. just say NO to the ManRam.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInBama View Post
    I like Jose Guillen more than Manny.
    the more i think about it the more i agree with u... i think walt will make some kind of trade because now you have teams that were buyers at the trading deadline, become sellers in the waiver period

Hell YES...I say give them $2 million for the rest of the year...and someone from this list (Maloney, LeCure, any prospect not named Cozart or Alonzo). They can have Alonso too provided we get something else back.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Manny had 4 PA appearances in July. He hasn't played since July 16. That doesn't sound too good. But he does have a .925 OPS this year. So if you thought he was going to healthy down the stretch that would be a big bat to add.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Hell YES...I say give them $2 million for the rest of the year...and someone from this list (Maloney, LeCure, any prospect not named Cozart or Alonzo). They can have Alonso too provided we get something else back.

Why? Why would you give up anything for someone who can't play? Look at his numbers this season and tell me he can still play? Opps wait, he doesn't really have any numbers because he has been hurt. Lets review, you take PED and in turn your body breaks down. Let it....or Manny go.:thumbdown

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Why? Why would you give up anything for someone who can't play? Look at his numbers this season and tell me he can still play? Opps wait, he doesn't really have any numbers because he has been hurt. Lets review, you take PED and in turn your body breaks down. Let it....or Manny go.:thumbdown
    YouTube - Manny Ramirez GRAND SLAM - Pinch Hit - BobbleHead NIGHT DODGERS

No way to Manny, throw our chemistry out the window if he is on this team.

Turn Off Ads?