Turn Off Ads?
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: 8-3-10 Reds @ Bucs

Re: 8-3-10 Reds @ Bucs

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    i've got faith but u have to start the thread.. i fail when i do
    shew, gonna be nervous, but Ill do it lol...
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

2. Turn Off Ads?
    ZCTRMTP!!!!!

I think there was a lot of equal opportunity bashing. Gomes got bashed tonight. Bruce got bashed. Janish got bashed. Dusty got bashed. Leake got bashed.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Hell the Pirates mascot got bashed. The umpire got bashed.

Bashing a team over and over that is 5-2 over their last 7 games... 60 wins and in 1st place in their division. You stay classy Reds fans.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Calling people you don't even know a little ***** or asking him if he is a girl. You stay classy as well.

i think we should all come on here and hold hands and sing praises to reds players all the time.. we can be a board full of george grandes!!!!! you know his story!

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Calling people you don't even know a little ***** or asking him if he is a girl. You stay classy as well.
    You don't have to know someone to know they are acting like a *****. Redlegs00 acts the part. That is truth. If the poster was a girl they would get a pass because girls ***** and moan with the best of them, hence the term *****.

Hey, Reds were down 6-0 and fought back all game. They just came up one short. I know losing to the Pirates sucks. But with Cueto going tomorrow, Andrew McCutchen probably out, and Evan Meek unavailable I really like the Reds chances of taking 2 of 3 in Pittsburgh.

And as bad as Pittsburgh is, taking 2 of 3 on the road isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
    You don't have to know someone to know they are acting like a *****. Redlegs00 acts the part. That is truth. If the poster was a girl they would get a pass because girls ***** and moan with the best of them, hence the term *****.
    wow...not only did you insult the poster, you insulted women as well. you stay classy

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    as bad as the pirates were, they were due.. at home and hadn't scored more than 1 run in a week..
    Speaking of "due" the Cubs are playing bad right now and giving up a lot of runs. I think we will be going to Chicago when they are "due" to win a couple of games....they can't keep losing this bad for long.

IF....Rolen makes that play in the 2nd Leake gets out of the Inning with NO runs instead of 6 runs scoring. He gave up ONE hard hit ball the innings he pitched. The error he made scored the 7th Pirate run. You can make an arguement that we gave them all seven runs.
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    Speaking of "due" the Cubs are playing bad right now and giving up a lot of runs. I think we will be going to Chicago when they are "due" to win a couple of games....they can't keep losing this bad for long.

IF....Rolen makes that play in the 2nd Leake gets out of the Inning with NO runs instead of 6 runs scoring. He gave up ONE hard hit ball the innings he pitched. The error he made scored the 7th Pirate run. You can make an arguement that we gave them all seven runs.
    The Pirates did hit a few hard that we caught.

Blame Rolen for the first couple runs that inning, but with two outs, a man on first and the pitcher up, you have to get out of that inning at 2-0. You just have to. That said...

Leake needs to keep throwing on a regular 5-day rotation like our other guys. I don't think this extra rest is of any benefit to him or the team. When he gets to 170 or 175 or 180 that they've set for him, then shut him down and we can have Bailey take that spot. But this waiting six days, waiting five days, waiting eight days to pitch is not the way to keep a pitcher sharp.

We can't worry about stretching him out anymore. Just let him pitch and when it's over, it's over.

Turn Off Ads?