Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Janish batting 2nd? WHY

Janish batting 2nd? WHY

I challenge any of the Dusty supports out there to explain this. Don't get me wrong I am all for Janish to be playing, but batting second? Does this not prove Dusty has no ability to construct a lineup what so ever.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Re: Janish batting 2nd? WHY

The only rational, reasonable, sane or logical explanation is that Dusty has 162 lineup cards all with the same lineup written in. And if has to make a change he wants to scratch out as few names as possible because he is a neat freak. (I am kidding.)

Shortstops hit second. Simple as that.
    Steve
    Project-43
    http://www.project-43.com

He plays SS,Dude get with the program.
    The Hunt for a Reds October.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

I am selling my Bakermetrics for Beginners....cheap.

Cliff Notes....HELLO!! It's clearly in there on page 5.

It's Dusty being Dusty. Janish will probably go 2-3 with a BB. When Dusty makes these moves that make no sense they always work out. See Cairo batting 3rd last night.

I don't agree with it, but aren't you the same guy that complains about OCab in the 2 hole because of his low OBP? Janish has one of the best on the team, you should be thrilled.

Until we lose a series after the break, I could care less if Dusty has a Homer Bailey bobblehead batting 2nd. The team is producing, shouldn't that be reason enough?

Maybe it should, but it doesn't really bother me to see Janish hit 2nd.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knoonan991 View Post
    Until we lose a series after the break, I could care less if Dusty has a Homer Bailey bobblehead batting 2nd. The team is producing, shouldn't that be reason enough?
    I bet that bobblehead would walk four times. Nice idea.

The reason I don't really mind Janish batting second is because it isn't Corey Patterson or Willy Taveras.
    "I was on tour in the US back in '89 and we we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie." -- David Bowie

Janish playing is a good thing, Janish batting second is a horrible thing...

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

C'mon folks. This is just Toothpick 101: Spread out the bats or the lower part of the line-up will be too weak.
    Last edited by malcontent; 08-03-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

its basically janish crybabys that have been crying all year that poor janish should be our starter and how dumb dusty is for playing OC. Making up an excuse before he even bats as to why he's not going to perform out there so that they can blame it on something else other than janish just cant hit.

Turn Off Ads?