Turn Off Ads?

Thread: GABP North this weekend??

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

GABP North this weekend??

Just wanted to get a feel for how many redszoners will be in and around Wrigley this weekend? I am going up to the ballpark tomorrow but am not sure if I will go into the stadium or just hit up one of the many fine bars nearby.

What say you?

It's a great time to be rocking some reds gear in Chicago.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: GABP North this weekend??

I'll be there tomorrow hopefully. Reds44 and I talked about getting some tickets. I'll be there in the bleachers Sunday.

When I went in July, I was amazed at how many Reds fans were there. I've been going to games at Wrigley since I moved there (2008), and never seen so many Reds fans there ever. Lookin forward to it.

I'll be there Saturday in the 200 level, and like Homer Bailey said maybe tomorrow.

I'll be there tomorrow, section 213, row 20. I'll have on my Votto jersey tee, and my son will be wearing his Rolen jersey tee. It'll be my 2nd visit to Wrigley. The 1st visit was this awesome day in July, 2008:

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280710116

Of course, Arroyo started that day...and he's starting again tomorrow. What are the odds?

I will be there Friday (not sure about seats - I think they are good) and Saturday (bleachers).

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    Of course, Arroyo started that day...and he's starting again tomorrow. What are the odds?
    About 1 in 5?

I'll be at Saturday's game. I don't yet know what section I'll be in, though. Fortunately, with the Cubs already having packed it in, I shouldn't have much problem getting tickets. Feel free to call me if you know of something available.
    513-739-3837

Turn Off Ads?