Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jayson Stark: Reds shopped Aaron Harang, tried to deal for Wandy Rodriguez

Re: Jayson Stark: Reds shopped Aaron Harang, tried to deal for Wandy Rodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    Last outing wasn't scouting, he was simply getting the ball up, so much that even the Pirates could hit him.
    I have the good fortune of living in Indianapolis, which means I'm blacked out from MLB's package, and only about 60-70% of the games are televised... Missed that start.
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

2. Turn Off Ads?
    High five!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNext44 View Post
    Going forward for this season alone, I'd rather have Harang, if healthy, out there than Leake. I think Leake is getting tired, which is resulting in more meatballs than usual. That should only get worse as the season drags on.

However, I think next year, if shut down on time this year, Leake could become a true TOR starter. He had a lot of learning to do this year, and had to deal with missing turns and extra days of rest. Put him on a regular schedule, with a full season of experience under his belt, and there's no knowing how good he could be.
    Right.

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    Last outing wasn't scouting, he was simply getting the ball up, so much that even the Pirates could hit him.
    Could be that he was a little too strong after skipping his scheduled start. Can happen to guys who like to sink the ball.

Turn Off Ads?