Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest series in a long time

Re: Biggest series in a long time

the only game in this series that is MUST WIN is against Wainwright.... Thought that the whole way... Figured the other 2 would be a coin-flip at best.
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

I have to be totally honest, though 36k for a Monday night game is great, it is a bit disappointing that we can't sell out such a big game in the heat of the race.

Those Cards fans were awful loud, had a very strong contingent there. You don't notice them as easily as you notice the Cubs' blue, but I had to do the "who are they cheering for?" turnaround a couple times while I was working. Doesn't help when the home club fails to give you much of anything to get worked up over though.

Lets shut those Cards fans up tomorrow!
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

Quote Originally Posted by Tornon View Post
    I don't wanna jinx anything.. but I'm kind of expecting the same thing to happen tomorrow night in the opposite direction
    I think you might be right. I love Garcia, but he hasn't been as good lately as he was earlier in the season. I still think he will have a great career, but I think he might be having a rough spot right now.

Wednesday could be the best game of the series... I've been thinking about that game all week. Arroryo always seems to be tough against the Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    the only game in this series that is MUST WIN is against Wainwright.... Thought that the whole way... Figured the other 2 would be a coin-flip at best.
    Why is that game a must win? I would think going against Garcia would be a must win just like going against Leake seemed to be a must win for the Cards.

Turn Off Ads?