Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: 8-9-10. Reds vs Cards. ESPN

Re: 8-9-10. Reds vs Cards. ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    He gets double-play balls that sneak through the infield. Then he makes a mistake and gives up the homerun.

Tough luck.
    Actually, bad defensive shifts helped do him in.
    That Joey Votto is some kind of Man Candy!

"For them to boo me like that, it lets me know they dream about me at night. -- Brandon Phillips on Cards fans.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    this game is over ppl. Stop believing we have a chance cause we don't. We just gotta worry about the next 2 days
    tool.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

oh hey alright
    Fatty hernandez puts his mark on a horrific night.

Another one of dustys awsome roster decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Please.

Can you argue with anything I said?

We're down 6-0 in the 4th...predictably. Carpenter will probably twirl a complete game shutout.

Do you want to see a lot more of Leake this year? Do you? He's hit a wall. He needs to be shut down.

Only garbage anywhere is your ridiculous attempt at a rejoinder that contained no actual debate.
    Thats like your opinion man.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    Why take leake out>?

why not just let him eat another 2-3 innings and save our frigging bullpen for the next two games.

This game is over.
    I agree. It would have been a good learning moment for Leake. He obviously was a little flustered. Let him finish the inning....cool off in the dugout...and let him come back out the next inning and grow as a pitcher.

It's not like Fisher would do any better.

Quote Originally Posted by redlegs00 View Post
    I'm usually the most negative person here but, my gosh...it's one friggin game. we still lead division. some of you need to relax.
    again its more than just 1 game. even if we get swept, we're still in it. i understand that. its huge for the players and fans to know the reds can put their foot on the cards throat if need be

Fisher will get lit up here too.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

The answer is just send Leake to the pen as the long man, he'll rarely be used and can still be with the team and work on things. Bring Bailey up to take his spot. Sounds surprisingly simple right?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

If you don't think this team is playing like garbage tonight, your Red glasses need a new prescription.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    this game is over ppl. Stop believing we have a chance cause we don't. We just gotta worry about the next 2 days
    Troll #2.

Geez, ban these idiots, please.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Please.

Can you argue with anything I said?

We're down 6-0 in the 4th...predictably. Carpenter will probably twirl a complete game shutout.

Do you want to see a lot more of Leake this year? Do you? He's hit a wall. He needs to be shut down.

Only garbage anywhere is your ridiculous attempt at a rejoinder that contained no actual debate.
    I respectfully disagree. Rolen's error lead to the big inning against the Pirates. It was not ruled an error, but Rolen needs to make that play. Only one hard hit ball this game. Yes it was at the wrong time.
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

We are allowed to have bad games, aren't we? I mean, even the Big Red Machine lost games.
    That Joey Votto is some kind of Man Candy!

"For them to boo me like that, it lets me know they dream about me at night. -- Brandon Phillips on Cards fans.

If you don't think this team is playing like garbage tonight, your Red glasses need a new prescription.
    I blame Jim Edmonds messing up the chemistry, LaRussa got to him and told to ruin the clubhouse.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

well the guys throwing and catching are playing like garbage.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Thats like your opinion man.
    Indeed. It is my opinion. Don't see where I have been proven wrong on any point, nor do I understand why someone who disagrees with me has the right to call my thoughts "garbage" simply because they're not flooded with homerism.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

Turn Off Ads?