Turn Off Ads?
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Kentucky Men's Basketball - 6th edition

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Re: University of Kentucky Men's Basketball - 6th edition

3 free throws with less than 4 minutes left....and then that over-turned call which was clearly correct...and then they hit Boynton with a tec....hahaha....Kentucky played well today, we did not...I acknowledge that...but if you can't see how one-sided this officiating has been, you are just watching with biased eyes. Sorry. Don't mean to bring all these sour grapes to the party, but biased officiating really chaps my hide.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I didn't get to watch, the Blackhawks were on, but I saw the final score which was not at all as close as I expected. You still have had a terrific season thus far and I don't expect it to end quickly in the tourney.

Go Cats.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Ballgame. Kentucky played better and deserved to win but there is no doubt this game was called in a one-sided fashion. None whatsoever. I have a feeling Donovan is going to end up earning a fine in some of his post-game comments. I haven't seen him that fired up in quite some time.

Well, congrats......would not be surprised in the least if you earned a 2 today. I see no way we are anything but a 3....hopefully in Tampa.

Here's to the SEC getting its teams in today, getting favorable seeds and several making nice, deep runs.

Can the whiny gator go back to the swamp now?

Did the officials make the Gators turn the ball over 14 times? Did they allow UK to score 20 points off those turnovers?

Seriously, quit with the whining crap. Florida is soft as pampers, just like they always are, and settled for 3s and long jumpers instead of playing through contact and attacking the rim. Munster's whining did get them a few phantom calls though, so credit to him there I guess. UK attacked the rim with a passion and it was a joy to watch.

Parsons SEC POY?

27 SEC Tournament Championships ... Damn proud of this team especially Harrellson, Liggins, and Miller. Way to step up upperclassmen!!

BTW: I feel sorry for all 200 Gator fans in attendance today.

DARIUS MILLER SEC MOST OUTSTANDING PLAYER (of the tournament)

So happy for Darius, what a player he has become... what we all saw and hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Can the whiny gator go back to the swamp now?

Did the officials make the Gators turn the ball over 14 times? Did they allow UK to score 20 points off those turnovers?

Seriously, quit with the whining crap. Florida is soft as pampers, just like they always are, and settled for 3s and long jumpers instead of playing through contact and attacking the rim. Munster's whining did get them a few phantom calls though, so credit to him there I guess. UK attacked the rim with a passion and it was a joy to watch.

Parsons SEC POY?

27 SEC Tournament Championships ... Damn proud of this team especially Harrellson, Liggins, and Miller. Way to step up upperclassmen!!

BTW: I feel sorry for all 200 Gator fans in attendance today.
    I am not going to have an in-depth argument with you....please read what I posted...I did say KY deserved to win. Just think the game was called in a very one-sided fashion. UK would have won that game either way today.

AFA as the "can the whiny Gator go back to The Swamp now?" comment, come on, dude...is the mere presence of a Gator fan on a UK Basketball thread really that much of an irritant to you? And there were MORE than 200 Gator fans there today. I counted at least 240.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I am not going to have an in-depth argument with you....please read what I posted...I did say KY deserved to win. Just think the game was called in a very one-sided fashion. UK would have won that game either way today.

AFA as the "can the whiny Gator go back to The Swamp now?" comment, come on, dude...is the mere presence of a Gator fan on a UK Basketball thread really that much of an irritant to you? And there were MORE than 200 Gator fans there today. I counted at least 240.
    Sorry man, after all the undeserved woofing you've done in this thread, I actually went easy on you today.

The game wasn't called in a one-sided fashion at all. UF got to the free throw line when they took it inside but guess what??? THEY ALMOST NEVER DID IT THE ENTIRE GAME.

They settled for 3s and jumpers time and again and that, along with turning the ball over at a prodigious rate, is why they got their soft little butts spanked today by UK.

I told you I wanted to see UF get spanked a second time by UK in Catlanta and that's exactly what happened.

JOSH HARRELLSON ALL-TOURNAMENT TEAM

WOW. What an accomplishment for Josh. Hard work really does pay off, Josh has got to be one of the greatest overachievers in UK history.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Sorry man, after all the undeserved woofing you've done in this thread, I actually went easy on you today.

The game wasn't called in a one-sided fashion at all. UF got to the free throw line when they took it inside but guess what??? THEY ALMOST NEVER DID IT THE ENTIRE GAME.

They settled for 3s and jumpers time and again and that, along with turning the ball over at a prodigious rate, is why they got their soft little butts spanked today by UK.

I told you I wanted to see UF get spanked a second time by UK in Catlanta and that's exactly what happened.
    Um, "woofing???" Huh? Really? If you call ANYTHING I have done in this thread woofing, you seriously have thin skin. I have NOT woofed, not talked trash, not bragged...nothing that could be considered objectionable other than my complaints about the officiating today. And I do understand why that may rub you the wrong way, I do....but don't accuse me of woofing and causing a ruckus when I have done anything but.

AFA the officiating and how we attacked the basket....I'm just going to leave that alone for fear of being accused of "woofing" again....we are going to have to agree to disagree on that subject.

And you wanted to see UF get beaten by UK....um.....you're a Kentucky fan. Why would that NOT be self-evident?

Um, "woofing???" Huh? Really? If you call ANYTHING I have done in this thread woofing, you seriously have thin skin. I have NOT woofed, not talked trash, not bragged...nothing that could be considered objectionable other than my complaints about the officiating today. And I do understand why that may rub you the wrong way, I do....but don't accuse me of woofing and causing a ruckus when I have done anything but.

AFA the officiating and how we attacked the basket....I'm just going to leave that alone for fear of being accused of "woofing" again....we are going to have to agree to disagree on that subject.

And you wanted to see UF get beaten by UK....um.....you're a Kentucky fan. Why would that NOT be self-evident?
    Coming in here and high fiving yourself whenever UF does something good = woofing. I can quote the posts if you like.

Disagree with me all you want. We got #27 and that's all that matters.

Hah. Unbelievable. Ok, have it your way. I'll leave you guys alone in here.

Hah. Unbelievable. Ok, have it your way. I'll leave you guys alone in here.
    LOL. I thought you were pretty respectful throughout the thread. WMR gets kinda irrational during tournament time, I wouldn't make too big a deal out of it.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Turn Off Ads?