Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chris Carpenter is......

Re: Chris Carpenter is......

clutch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981 View Post
    .....fill in the blank with your own adjective(s)

A prissy crybaby
    on Steroids

Roid Rage, enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post
    on Steroids

Roid Rage, enough said
    HGH. Just hope he gets suspended while hes hurt hehe

An Egomaniac who doesn't care about his teamates just his precious stats

He is a Reds Killer!

i see cards trolls are out in force. lets be honest here, what did you think of that tiff he had with ryan early in the game? that was insane right? i mean ryan wanted a new glove...big deal, if a lace broke that can obviously cause problems. it was just odd, agreed? oh if the media in st louis asks about that and prints what it was about, please post. im curious

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    i see cards trolls are out in force. lets be honest here, what did you think of that tiff he had with ryan early in the game? that was insane right? i mean ryan wanted a new glove...big deal, if a lace broke that can obviously cause problems. it was just odd, agreed? oh if the media in st louis asks about that and prints what it was about, please post. im curious
    Carpenter likes to work fast and it is hot out. I really dont see the issue.

Winning solves all problems.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

CC is someone I'd rather see play in the AL.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPujols View Post
    Carpenter likes to work fast and it is hot out. I really dont see the issue.

Winning solves all problems.
    this was before the game started right? so i dont see why he blows up...again that was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of some of the stupid stuff he says and does (and it seems like it's been muchso more this year than in the past), but in the end he's successful and as a Cards fan I'm willing to look past it moreso than I would if he was just an average player. I'd definitely he rather just shut up and pitch, though. I'm sure most teams have a guy like that. I'm sure just as many Cards fans dislike Phillips as Reds fans dislike Carp.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

He may be a good pitcher, but he's a big baby plain and simple.

really good.

The Reds' Daddy...

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

Chris is a competitor and is very intense when he's pitching. He wants to win, plain and simple.

I love his attitude as a Cardinals' fan but I would probably hate it if I were a fan of another team. Chris has more passion then probably 95% of the players in the MLB. Every game is game 7 of the world series to him

He is a great pitcher, but as a woman, his cry baby stuff grosses me out!

Turn Off Ads?