Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cueto Suspension! *Count on it*

Re: Selig should........

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    .....tell the female dogs that if they hadn't started the brawl, that Larue wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Cueto did what he had to do to survive, being pinned against the wall.

Larussa is making a mountain out of a molehill as usual. I'm sure when he gets a paper cut he has to take the day off too. What a wuss.
    Phillips was the guy that started it. There is no way to dispute that. Carpenter then escelated it though.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PujolsMVP View Post
    I believe it was Brandon Phillips who started the brawl by making stupid comments and then giving a friendly tap as if nothing was ever said. There's no mole hill here. Carpenter was pinned against the wall too and he didn't kick with metal cleats to get out. Cueto should be suspended for a minimum of five games and most likely will be. He's lucky he didn't get a fastball to his ear!
    That's ridiculous. You must be Larussa's kid with the lame way you think.

Molina started it. Carpenter fueled it on.

Reds were only defending themselves from the baby thugs.

I believe it was Brandon Phillips who started the brawl by making stupid comments and then giving a friendly tap as if nothing was ever said. There's no mole hill here. Carpenter was pinned against the wall too and he didn't kick with metal cleats to get out. Cueto should be suspended for a minimum of five games and most likely will be. He's lucky he didn't get a fastball to his ear!
    LaRue should be out for 20 games if that's the logic you're going to use. If he doesn't go after Cueto he would not have a fake concussion and a small cut.

Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    Phillips was the guy that started it. There is no way to dispute that. Carpenter then escelated it though.
    Phillips didn't start anything. He had his back to Molina and taking warm up swings. Molina was jawing at him and Phillips turned around and then took off his helmet. COMPLETELY MOLINA'S FAULT.

You people are amazingly clueless and total Cards homers. I got the game taped and have watched it atleast a dozen times. But keep fooling yourselves and live in a dreamworld. That's what you seem to do best.

That's ridiculous. You must be Larussa's kid with the lame way you think.

Molina started it. Carpenter fueled it on.

Reds were only defending themselves from the baby thugs.
    I think Phillips started it when he said the Cardinals complain and moan. Phillips tapped Molina with his bat, like he does before every AB, and Molina didn't want any part of it because Phillips was trying to act like nothing happened.

.....tell the female dogs that if they hadn't started the brawl, that Larue wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Cueto did what he had to do to survive, being pinned against the wall.

Larussa is making a mountain out of a molehill as usual. I'm sure when he gets a paper cut he has to take the day off too. What a wuss.

Re: Cueto Suspension! *Count on it*

Dusty's a hothead?

You are so clueless. He's the exact opposite.

This is all the Cardinals fault. If Molina shuts his trap, Phillips doesn't have to stand up to him. If Carpenter shuts his trap halfway through it all, Rolen doesn't have to stand up to him and Cueto doesn't get crushed against the wall and have to kick his way free.

Larue and Lapussa are the biggest babies in the world. Larue probably went into the clubhouse and did a Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and slammed his face and body all over the bathroom to kick his own arse. The Cardinals and Lapussa do anything for sympathy, which is characteristic of true babies.

If I lived in St. Louis, I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of that group of pathetic whiners and crybabies. They are a joke, plain and simple.
    Your guy is the one who started it. Molina simply finished it. Brandon Phillips and the Reds were owned this week. I'd be embarrassed to be fan of a team that acts like a bunch of thugs.

Seems to me the Reds are a bunch of Cardinal wannabes anyway. Walt Jocketty, Scott Rolen, Jim Edmonds, Mike Lincoln, Russ Springer....all castoffs from St. Louis.

Phillips didn't start anything. He had his back to Molina and taking warm up swings. Molina was jawing at him and Phillips turned around and then took off his helmet. COMPLETELY MOLINA'S FAULT.

You people are amazingly clueless and total Cards homers. I got the game taped and have watched it atleast a dozen times. But keep fooling yourselves and live in a dreamworld. That's what you seem to do best.

Are you calling me a Cards homer? I've been posting here for two months before all the Cards fans got here. I am a Reds fan and I like Brandon Phillips, but he shouldn't try to be friendly with the guy after what he said the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
    I think Phillips started it when he said the Cardinals complain and moan. Phillips tapped Molina with his bat, like he does before every AB, and Molina didn't want any part of it because Phillips was trying to act like nothing happened.
    Molina said after the game that when Phillips tapped his shinguard it sent a bad tingly feeling through his leg for 1/64th of a second. He said the pain was unbearable and that's what made him mad. And then admitted he was actually cramping because it was that time of the month.

After he acknowledged all that, I actually felt sorry for Molina. I sent him some Motrin for the series at the beginning of September.

Take off your Reds blinders. ESPN condemned Brandon Phillips and said that Molina had every right to do what he did. At least Molina can walk the walk....the look on Phillips face when Molina hit the home run was PRICELESS!

You're just upset because your team just got owned and embarrassed themselves while doing so. I'd be crawling under a rock somewhere if I were you.

There was no punching or kicking by any player except Cueto. Yes, I do think Carpenter should be fined, but when you spike one person in the back and another in the face, it isn't really the best thing to do in that situation.

Go Back to your Brewery where you belong. Why are you even here?

Someone please just make it stop. How sad is it that you have to come to this Reds board and just play this silly pissing match. It not even just coming here, if people from Redszone are going to where ever you came from they are equally as boring. Please everyone who post from here on out put "Cardinals fan" or "Reds fan" so instead of reading the actual post I can just assume I know what was written.

Seriously this couldn't be any more pointless.
    Last edited by GIDP; 08-11-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Take off your Reds blinders. ESPN condemned Brandon Phillips and said that Molina had every right to do what he did. At least Molina can walk the walk....the look on Phillips face when Molina hit the home run was PRICELESS!

You're just upset because your team just got owned and embarrassed themselves while doing so. I'd be crawling under a rock somewhere if I were you.
    .......yeah, that's what Cards fans do. Crawl under rocks.

That's not what I do.

Oooooohhhhhhh ESPN said it? Then it must be engraved in stone. Yikes. I was at Speedway today and the girl at the counter condemned Carpenter and Molina's actions. That held alot of weight for me. :

I stopped by the SPCA today and all the female dogs were wearing Cardinals jerseys. Hmmmm. Interesting. I was interested in one of them. The Worker told me her name was Carpenter. I went to hold Carpenter, but the SPCA employee told me I needed gloves to hold Carpenter. So I had to walk into another room and get gloves and come back. When I did, the dog started whining and barking at me. Funny how real life mimics sports, eh? I went to another cage and the dog was named Molina. I tapped on the glass and it started whining too. Seems to be a trend.

This place was a lot better a week ago. If any Reds fan is joining their board please stop because these arguments are going to go on forever.

Turn Off Ads?