Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH :(
    Posts
    30

    Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Assuming that Phillips and Molina are both playing today, do you think Phillips will tap Molina on the shin guard again this afternoon? How do you think it'll play out?

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member Magdal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tn.
    Posts
    1,329

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Quote Originally Posted by trush44 View Post
    Assuming that Phillips and Molina are both playing today, do you think Phillips will tap Molina on the shin guard again this afternoon? How do you think it'll play out?
    Oh, I don't know Troll, how do YOU think it will play out?

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH :(
    Posts
    30

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    Oh, I don't know Troll, how do YOU think it will play out?
    Not sure about the troll comment...what's with that?

    Anyway, that aside, I honestly don't know what happens. Maybe Phillips will just tap the umpire and get on with it. There could be some drama in the first inning again though.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    619

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    I've never heard of this "tapping of the shin guard" stuff by Brandon. Haven't seen him do it, but I'm not looking. Can someone explain this? Why does he do it? Does he give a "Hidily Hi" when doing it? If not, wouldn't most catchers get pissed whether BP said he hated their team or not?

    I still say, if you open your hole, back it up or shut it up. Cards kicked our butts wholeheartedly and we look the babies in my mind. Someone change it quick.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Red in Atl View Post
    I've never heard of this "tapping of the shin guard" stuff by Brandon. Haven't seen him do it, but I'm not looking. Can someone explain this? Why does he do it? Does he give a "Hidily Hi" when doing it? If not, wouldn't most catchers get pissed whether BP said he hated their team or not?

    I still say, if you open your hole, back it up or shut it up. Cards kicked our butts wholeheartedly and we look the babies in my mind. Someone change it quick.
    A lot of players across baseball do it as a way of greeting the umpire and catcher.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    I would hope he knows better now

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    I would like to see BP take his bat to Carp's shin...

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Athens, OH
    Posts
    195

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    I just want to be in first place after the game, thats how I hope it plays out.
    Hey Homer! If you can put it together, you'll put the Reds over the top....think about it.

  10. #9
    malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Uh...no.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    860

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    I hope he does, but this time Carlos Fisher needs to be the guy throwing the kicks. This will be a good way to get Aroldis Chapman up here.

  12. #11
    Member Rockermann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    264

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Quote Originally Posted by jfleur87 View Post
    I just want to be in first place after the game, thats how I hope it plays out.
    Amen, brother!
    Steve
    Project-43
    http://www.project-43.com

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    New Harmony IN
    Posts
    264

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    I think he will do it...he always does...as does Pujols.

    The Cardinals have such thin skin

  14. #13
    Johnny Cueto Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Erlanger, KY
    Posts
    270

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    I hope he does, but this time Carlos Fisher needs to be the guy throwing the kicks. This will be a good way to get Aroldis Chapman up here.
    Love this post.
    TWITTER : @KOBasinger

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    869

    Re: Will Phillips tap Molina's shin guard in Wednesday's game?

    Nada.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25