I realize some of you are upset, I am the biggest and most negative guy on here but, I see alot of positives coming from this, I really do. WE WILL bounce back and in a big way, our offense will get better. I expected this going into this series I really did, I expected us to cool off from winning 4 straight and plus we just have terrible matchups with the cardinals to boot plus them throwing their big 3 pitchers at us did't make it any better.

some of you are on here saying you are done with this reds team and your done with everything aren't real fans. I might say things, I might get upset and cuss alot but, that doesn't mean I don't love my reds, it just means I want them to win and do good, we haven't had winning baseball since probably the early 90s and 70s, it's just not happened for us but..I trust WALT and I trust this organization to get us there and we will get there with time and with all you soo-called fans fans..that was jump ship early, GO right ahead that's fine, we can do this without you. I am going to support my team through thick and thin and until this race is over, it's been a fun year for some folks and I know it's been a fun year for me and I am going to enjoy it.

WE are only a half a game out of the wildcard and 1 game back of the cardinals, everything is managable, our boys will pull together, we got veteran leadership on this team and rolen and votto and edmonds will talk to the guys, they want to win as much as we do, it's just hard on us as fans when they lose. the sun will shine in the morning, and we will be okay. we got the fish coming in here friday night and let's take care of business. our schedule isn't to bad coming up except for that westcoast trip and which I think we will do fine, the rest of the games are against teams with sub-par 500 records.

with that said. GO REDS!!