Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cueto 7 game suspension

Cueto 7 game suspension

Baker and LaRussa both got 2, and 4 other players fined.

I'm surprised Molina, Phillips and Carpenter didnt get at least 1. Then again MLB probably doesnt want to upset LaRussa too much since he could probably just take the game he invented away.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Re: Cueto 7 game suspension

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post

I'm surprised Molina, Phillips and Carpenter didnt get at least 1. Then again MLB probably doesnt want to upset LaRussa too much since he could probably just take the game he invented away.
    total horse
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

So he'll miss a start, sucks but its not the end of the world. I'm baffled that there was no suspension for Yadier, Brandon, or Carpenter, but MLB usually gets these kinds of things wrong anyway so I guess it comes as no surprise. Oh well, La Russa wins its seems.

I hope Jason Larue isnt so injured that he can remember how to find the starting line up.

No suspension for Carpenter or Molina?? BS
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Why does Molina and Carpenter deserve a suspension? A fine yes... Suspension not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE View Post
    Why does Molina and Carpenter deserve a suspension? A fine yes... Suspension not a chance.
    Maybe because Molina started it and Caroenter cussed out Baker?
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Its hard to suspend a pitcher anyways. Carpenter wasnt going to get suspended for a ton of games. I'm sure he probably got fined a ton.

That said I'm really surprised Phillips and Molina didnt get 1 game. Maybe the fines are just massive.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan_12 View Post
    Maybe because Molina started it and Caroenter cussed out Baker?

Well Phillips started it with his comments and if we are going to suspended every player who cussed in that mess then neither team is going to be able to field a team. Cueto only gonna miss 1 start. Nothing big came from this whole brawl in terms of suspensions which is a good thing..

Well Phillips started it with his comments and if we are going to suspended every player who cussed in that mess then neither team is going to be able to field a team. Cueto only gonna miss 1 start. Nothing big came from this whole brawl in terms of suspensions which is a good thing..
    Sorry. I forgot the Cards didn't do anything wrong.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan_12 View Post
    Sorry. I forgot the Cards didn't do anything wrong.

Never said that. BUT it makes no sense for you to want carp to be suspended for "cussing" at baker and not for phillips to be suspended for cussing out a whole team and town in public?

Carpenter should've been suspended four games just for discipline. Wouldn't miss a start, but would miss a few days of pay and a few days of games.

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post

It's pretty simple. Only one person from either team used any kind of violence. That was Cueto.

Sham

Phillips started a physical confrontation with verbal comments to a reporter? Really?

Can we get rid of the trolls?

Johnny Cueto Fan

Ridiculous considering neither Carpenter or Molina will see suspension.

Whatever.

Turn Off Ads?