Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlos Zambrano fan for a day

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Carlos Zambrano fan for a day

I can't believe I have to root for Carlos Zambrano tomorrow. Is there any way possible that both teams could lose?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Carlos Zambrano fan for a day

what time is the game tomorrow?

2:10 Central time

btw giants lost guys, figured you all knew. we are a half game out of the wildcard. where is some of you who gave up on the season?? we are still here, and in this race. OFF to bed, big day of baseball tomorrow. night guys!!!

I hate what a hot head Zambrano is, but against the Cards he will be my favorite player!
    I hate the Cubs!!

You can always cheer for him to get a complete game shutout then have some outburst at the end that gets him suspended until the next time he faces the cards. I think that might count as both losing?

i will cheer for the Reds to get a wildcard spot before I EVER cheer for Carlos Zambrano and the Cubs.. I wish the game could in 0-0 tie in the 21st inning

I Love Birds

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    i will cheer for the Reds to get a wildcard spot before I EVER cheer for Carlos Zambrano and the Cubs.. I wish the game could in 0-0 tie in the 21st inning
    ha! no thanks. We already did a 0-0 18 innings game (ended in 20 with a 2-1 score). While it got entertaining after the 15th, it was kinda boring for a long time.

What's a Reds fan to do...one one hand, you need the Cardinals to lose, and you hate Chris Carpenter who is making the start. On the other hand, you hate Zambrano and you don't want him to get the win. Tough situation for you guys.

I had the same problem the entire series the Cubs and Reds played. There is not one single player on the Cubs team that I like (and Cubs have always and will always be our number one arch rival), while the Reds have many that I love (Rolen, Springer, Cairo, Izzy and now Edmonds), but I wanted the Reds to lose to help out my Cardinals. I just ignored the games until they were over so I didn't have to put myself through rooting for either team.
    (Watching a couple kissing at Busch Stadium) “Well, he’s kissing her on the strikes and she’s kissing him on the balls.”---a classic "Shannonism" from Cardinals broadcaster Mike Shannon

why are you even here? i'm sure there are a thousand cardinals message boards. do you have anything better to do than come on here and write a novel about a simple Carlos Zambrano comment.

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

There are no NL boards worth a dirt.Reds Zone is the best.Most teams boards are run by the local rag in the town,and they have every miscreant posting alot of jibberish.Much like here certain times(.

The average baseball board,''you suck,this team stinks,your an idiot,''.You get the jist.
    Last edited by AintlifeGrande; 08-14-2010 at 04:13 PM.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Basic math:

Carpenter hatred > Zambrano hatred.

It's an easy call for me.

Go Cubs.

Rojo Johnson #99

Zambrano always makes things interesting. He's a fun player to watch both on and off the field, you never know what crazy stunt he's going to pull next. I would love to see him and Ozzie Guillen on the same team in a parallel universe. Anyway, he's doing very well so far today, which is great for us. Carpenter is off. Makes me wonder if Phillips got in his head ( we know Cueto got in his back).

I hate st louis right now more than the Yankees and Indians. So ya i'll cheer for anything against them

Hey Chicago what do you say? The Cubs are going to Win today!

I hate that song but it is music to my ears today!

btw if some of you are wondering chris dickerson is playing for milwaukee tonight and he just hit a triple down the line, he is doing it all for the brewers tonight.

Turn Off Ads?