Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cards fan here

Cards fan here

Let me start by saying how excited I am for the final month and a half of baseball we have to look forward to battling it out with your Reds. What a good fight it will be. Phillips added so much needed spark to what could possibly be a fun rivalry down the stretch and over the next couple years.

With that said, the reason I joined the forum was to have some good dialogue with what seems for the most part, reasonable and educated fans. I have seen completely irrational homers here, but believe you me, we have plenty of those over on our forum at stltoday. I think it will be fun to have some competitive banter with fans from the other side.

Please feel free to bring your thoughts on which team had the edge down the stretch, your stance on the "brawl", anything baseball in general. Sorry for the rant all. Here is to some good dialogue. Go cArds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cards fan here

Additionally, nice job bouncing back from a tough series against one of the elete pitchers in baseball. That is no small task seeing as how we had our struggles against him last week(just as the rest of baseball has over the course of the season),

Re: Cards fan here

Quote Originally Posted by Pujols4MVP View Post
    Additionally, nice job bouncing back from a tough series against one of the elete pitchers in baseball. That is no small task seeing as how we had our struggles against him last week(just as the rest of baseball has over the course of the season),
    Thanks for dropping by. Please don't engage in "chest thumping". We have had more than our share of St. Louis Trolls on this board since the BP outburst.

Come to the GDT this afternoon and add something.

Turn Off Ads?