• I rather skip it all on live in San Diego

11 35.48%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six Flags St Louis vs King's Island

Six Flags St Louis vs King's Island

Continuing the St Louis vs Cincinnati debate

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Six Flags St Louis vs King's Island

Been to both, not even a comparison, Kings Island.
    "The Hall of Fame is there to keep alive the memory of people. You don't need to do that with people like Buck [O'Niel] and Joe [Nuxhall]. Nobody's forgetting those guys."

- Joe Posnanski

Made my first trip to Busch Gardens this year, and it's my new favorite.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Neither one really. But you can bet the drive to Kings Island is safer than I-44 to Six Flags. That stretch of highway is easily one of the most dangerous in Missouri, and possibly the country. Not sure if it's the way that highway is laid out, or the fact that few people in Missouri seem to have been able to locate their turn signals, or know how to put down their cellphones.

Kings Island.

But if you are wondering which is the funner/cooler city with the most to do it is St Louis and it isn't even close.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

I Love Birds

Hard to vote considering I've only been to Six Flags St. Louis, but I love it so I voted. I was looking into taking in a few games in Cincinnati this year or next and did research the Kings Island park. It looks aweswome. I hope to get to check it out next year.
    (Watching a couple kissing at Busch Stadium) “Well, he’s kissing her on the strikes and she’s kissing him on the balls.”---a classic "Shannonism" from Cardinals broadcaster Mike Shannon

Swamp, you also have to check out the Aquarium in Newport. It is incredibly surreal walking through those glass tunnels and having sharks swim over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire123 View Post
    Neither one really. But you can bet the drive to Kings Island is safer than I-44 to Six Flags. That stretch of highway is easily one of the most dangerous in Missouri, and possibly the country. Not sure if it's the way that highway is laid out, or the fact that few people in Missouri seem to have been able to locate their turn signals, or know how to put down their cellphones.
    44 is a mess especially lately as they're trying to widen some parts west of there. No one pays attention.

I've also been to both....Kings Island easily

Did the Brady Bunch ever go to Six Flags?

I rest my case.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by TheNext44 View Post
    Did the Brady Bunch ever go to Six Flags?

I rest my case.
    Hey, I was at KI the day The Brady Bunch was. Saw Marsha and Jan being filmed.

Man, I'm old.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Never been to Six Flags- do they have anything to compare with the Beast? It's still my all time favorite roller coaster. It may not be fastest anymore, but for sheer awesome power, there is no comparison to that monster. The thing I really like about it in comparison to other coasters as well is the relative smoothness of the Beast. Of course, it's a roller coaster and it's going to jerk you around, but somehow the Beast does it in a way that is powerful, yet not as hectic as others. I'm in my forties and am not as pliant as I used to be, but it doesn't bother my neck or give me a momentary headache like many others do. I wonder if others have noticed that?
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Cedar Point! It's only another few hours lol.

But I always have a good time at Kings Island.

Quote Originally Posted by tixe View Post
    Hey, I was at KI the day The Brady Bunch was. Saw Marsha and Jan being filmed.

Man, I'm old.
    I was there too. I saw Danny Bonaduce riding a roller coaster, I guess it was the twin racers. He didn't have to wait in line.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire123 View Post
    Swamp, you also have to check out the Aquarium in Newport. It is incredibly surreal walking through those glass tunnels and having sharks swim over your head.
    It's my favorite aquarium.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Turn Off Ads?