Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Denver Post article

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Denver Post article

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_15782562

Then, Carpenter went nuts at Houston's Carlos Lee this season. Not because Lee hit a home run. That would be logical. No, he got hot with Lee because the Astros' slugger had the audacity to scream in disgust when he popped up. Carpenter was insulted that Lee reacted in anger. He barked at Lee. Lee stared back incredulously. This is quite possibly the lamest incident of the season — telling a hitter how to act when he makes an out. Not when he gets a hit. When he gets an out.
    Then entire article is hilarious and hits the nail on the head. Good stuff.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Denver Post article

nice read thanks. I was listening to that game with Carlos Lee earlier in the season. I had forgotten about it. Carpenter is crap.

lmao. Nice read. Thanks for posting
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

That is hilarious, thanks for posting Vottomatic
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

Haha, this is awesome

I loathe Curt Schilling, so I got an extra giggle out of this one.

Oh, I like this guy! LOL! I hadn't heard about the whiney baby comments on the pitchers mound. Just more and more evidence as to just how much a donkey's behind Carpenter is.

The man has some serious roid-rage issues

Really enjoyed this! The funny thing about Carp is, he has all this negative media about what a prima donna he is and he can't help himself from opening his tool mouth!

Turn Off Ads?