Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lack of off-field issues with Reds

Lack of off-field issues with Reds

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/m...ory?id=5468863

Reading about K-Rod and the embarrassment that he is becoming for the Mets(besides their performance this year) got me thinking about off-field issues (or lack there of) Reds players have found themselves in.

In recent memory I can only remember Freel maybe getting a DUI. Furthermore, I think it's great that we have avoided the whole PED controversy for the most part with our organization.

Thoughts?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lack of off-field issues with Reds

wow. I saw where he got hurt, but I didnt realize he got hurt in the dispute.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Re: Lack of off-field issues with Reds

I've met a lot of these guys through fan events, and autograph signings before games (as I'm sure many of you have, too)

From the ones I met, they seem like a bunch of good guys. Noone on this team rubs me the wrong way. No bitter old vets, or young guys who think their sh!t doesn't stink.

Turn Off Ads?