Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Wednesday, Aug 18, 2010 Minor League Updates

Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Re: Wednesday, Aug 18, 2010 Minor League Updates

How can I see that Mesoraco homer? Will it be on MiLB.com or is it being re-aired on TV or anything?
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

2. Turn Off Ads?

it probably will be on MILB at some point, who knows when.

Waldrop is 2 for 4 for the AZL Reds and has driven in the only run of the game. Wes Mugarian and El'Hajj Muhammad have pitched six innings of two-hit ball with 9 K.

Well, Joe Krebs' stats are shot. He gave up 7 in the ninth for Carolina.

-The Insider-

Here's some things you guys might be interested to hear. A inside look, if you will:

So I went into the clubhouse during the rain delay and Henry had his new iPad out, messing with it. He was talking trash to me, saying his iPad was better than my iPhone 4. So then he asked me some fun Apps to get so I showed him a couple and then Jake got in on it and started playing with some of my games on my phone. Jake wasn't too good and neither was Negron. However, the best part was when Jake asked about the "I am T-Pain" App and I told him I have it. So he Negron busted out the Beats By Dre and started signing for probably ten minutes on the App, with Jake the lead and Negron the hype man. They had a blast with it.

In other news, I talked with two people from the Mudcats about if we'll resign and one person said that they (the Mudcats) had made a decision, but could not tell me what it was. Then the other person said he was pretty sure they would resign.

Nathan Driessen--I think I like that guy--finishes off a 2-1 win for the AZL Reds. Bit of an odd line for Torreyes: 1 for 2 with 2 sacs and a HBP.

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    it probably will be on MILB at some point, who knows when.
    The game is already archived on MILB.tv, but it will not play, for some reason. It will be on http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...highlights.jsp soon, I'd think, and also replayed on Wazoo.
    Last edited by batsfan; 08-19-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabometrics View Post
    How can I see that Mesoraco homer? Will it be on MiLB.com or is it being re-aired on TV or anything?
    Actully the game is being reaired right now - on Wazoo Sports network, Insight 524.

Anybody else have problems with MiLB.com video? It always kills my router and I have to unplug it. I guess I'll need a new router if I want to watch video there.
    2015 Rotation: Under Construction

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mdccclxix View Post
    Anybody else have problems with MiLB.com video? It always kills my router and I have to unplug it. I guess I'll need a new router if I want to watch video there.
    Do you mean the full games or just the highlights? I have never watched the highlights, but the games themselves don't cause me any issues at all. I watched two at the same time last night.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Do you mean the full games or just the highlights? I have never watched the highlights, but the games themselves don't cause me any issues at all. I watched two at the same time last night.
    Seems to be both. I think it's just me. My router is a cheapy. :thumbdown
    2015 Rotation: Under Construction

Turn Off Ads?