Turn Off Ads?

Thread: As I see the wild card

As I see the wild card

IF the Cardinals pass us in the Central (don't stone me, I'm just supposing), and IF the Padres win the West --

we would have to finish ahead of:

EITHER the Braves (currently 2 games behind them) or Phillies (currently 1/2 game ahead of them)
    AND the Giants (currently 2.5 games ahead of them)

The point of the thread is, I see the far easier path to the playoffs to beat the Cardinals, rather than win the wild card. I especially see it quite possible to be behind both the Braves and Phillies when it's all over. They do have 6 games left against each other, so that might help. The Phillies also have 3 games against the Giants, and the Braves-Giants have none left.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Re: As I see the wild card

I agree, it appears the Cards will have fewer wins than all three of the other teams, so winning the division should be Goal #1. I truly believe this team will do it.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Turn Off Ads?