Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Just some stuff I like v. statsrandomly

Just some stuff I like v. statsrandomly

Reds only need to play .500 baseball to win 91 games

If the Reds to that the Cardinals would have to play .634 ball, winning 26 of their remaining games to tie. They have 43 left

Paul Janish since Cabrera went out .296/.350/.444. I believe.

Reds since Cabrera went out 11-4.

Reds hitting since the Cardinals series .303/.365/.459. 6.1 runs per game.

Reds pitching since the Cardinals series 3.00 ERA. 2BB/9, 8.4K/9, 6.8H/9.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Just some stuff I like v. statsrandomly

that's some pretty impressive numbers right there.

I know people think the Reds don't have the rotation to do well in the playoffs, but recently they have been as good as anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    I know people think the Reds don't have the rotation to do well in the playoffs, but recently they have been as good as anybody.
    They just dont have the monsters like Carpenter or Waino. They have a great rotation though. Cueto, Wood, Bailey and Volquez have proven they can be as good as anyone though. All it takes is a couple of good games.

Don't leave Arroyo out. He can be as good as anyone too.

Have you not seen his shutout games and 1 run games?

On any given night all 5 starters are capable of shutting out a good offense.

I just dont trust Arroyos ability to continue striking out so little walking so many and some how giving up so little hits. Sue me

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    I just dont trust Arroyos ability to continue striking out so little walking so many and some how giving up so little hits. Sue me
    He's been doing it all year though. Arroyo, for some reason, is the guy I trust more than anybody. It's not a stats thing, but when he's on the mound I usually feel pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    He's been doing it all year though. Arroyo, for some reason, is the guy I trust more than anybody. It's not a stats thing, but when he's on the mound I usually feel pretty good.
    I dont disagree, I just have a problem trusting that so many balls put in play can turn into outs so often for him mean while no one else has that type of ability.

In Dusty I Trusty!!! l

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    In Dusty I Trusty!!! l
    I sent this as a very drunken text to my buddy who is an STL fan last night, thought about making it my Sig...Let's make some T-Shirts with this on it.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

I like this one: The Reds have jumped 6 games in the division in just 7 days.

Turn Off Ads?