Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cueto pitches perfect game!!!!

Cueto pitches perfect game!!!!

On MLB10: The Show

:w00t:

Johnny Cueto owned the Cardinals! This was the first time Ive ever thrown a PG!

-Matt

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cueto pitches perfect game!!!!

The show is such a great game. I have one from a couple years ago, and still play it randomly. So fun.

you made it interesting only pushin the one run across

What difficulty were you on?

Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    What difficulty were you on?
    HOF.

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by 1990REDS View Post
    you made it interesting only pushin the one run across
    Ha! Hit & run with Stubbs and Hernandez. Soft grounder to RF and Stubbs came all the way around from 1st to score.

-Matt

I have mlb 10 the show and i have to get jonny gomes off free agency. is that how u got him?

awesome job though. its always a high scoring game and last pitcher in the bullpen when i play against the cards

Quote Originally Posted by abish1572 View Post
    I have mlb 10 the show and i have to get jonny gomes off free agency. is that how u got him?
    Yessir!

-Matt

I throw perfect games and no hitters online frequently with Arroyo in 2k10. Only have 360 so thats the game i play. Im ranked 46 in the nation gamertag ITHIKA1 if anyone wants a game..

Quote Originally Posted by Jones1 View Post
    I throw perfect games and no hitters online frequently with Arroyo in 2k10. Only have 360 so thats the game i play. Im ranked 46 in the nation gamertag ITHIKA1 if anyone wants a game..
    all the games ive played of 2k10 i still cant get a no hitter. i bet ive thrown 10 1 hitters and countless numbers of 2 hitters. ive got no luck!!!

Irony.

Pretty cool though, I think the closest I've come this year is the 7th inning.

mlb 10 the show best game ever...i need to learn to hit, thats def the most challenging part but i dominate with arroyo pitching wise.

I Love Birds

Lohse's line score makes me laugh. He would not have stopped at 1 run allowed.
    (Watching a couple kissing at Busch Stadium) “Well, he’s kissing her on the strikes and she’s kissing him on the balls.”---a classic "Shannonism" from Cardinals broadcaster Mike Shannon

Was that during a season or was it an exhibition?

takealeake

I haven't played a baseball game in years. I remember having MLB featuring Ken Griffey Jr way back on N64 and thinking it was the most awesome thing EVER, LOL. I traded for Griffey from the Mariners, this was about a year or so before he was with the Reds. I thought that game with the crowd response and people leaving when you got a huge lead or down a lot was so awesome, LOL.

MVP Baseball by EA years later was also really awesome. Oh and of course I still have RBI Baseball way back on the NES. :P

Turn Off Ads?