Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Buying tickets at the kiosk

Johnny Cueto Fan

Buying tickets at the kiosk

I am looking to buy tickets to the September 1st game but I don't get off work until 6 P.M. and by that time the ticket office is closed. I read that the kiosks are available 24 hours a day.

My question is do the kiosks charge you fees like online ordering?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Buckeye Bomber

Re: Buying tickets at the kiosk

Are you talking about buying tickets today OR buying tickets on the day of the game?

The ticket office stays open until the seventh inning on actual gamedays. It only closes at 5 PM when no home game is being played at GABP.
    I hate the Cardinals. I hate the Cubs.
    Let's. Go. Reds.
    "Per Aspera Ad Astra"

Johnny Cueto Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ThornWithin81 View Post
    Are you talking about buying tickets today OR buying tickets on the day of the game?

The ticket office stays open until the seventh inning on actual gamedays. It only closes at 5 PM when no home game is being played at GABP.
    As in buying tickets today. I work every day besides the weekend but I doubt I'll have time then.

Yes they charge fees, you might as well buy online.

So just head out to the stadium in about the third inning (to avoid traffic and people buying tickets for that night's game) during one of the upcoming home games. Problem solved.

Turn Off Ads?