Turn Off Ads?

Thread: cody ross traded from marlins to giants..

cody ross traded from marlins to giants..

per mlbtraderumors. not that it means much.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: cody ross traded from marlins to giants..

Just trying to get him for the Reds series since he hits so well against us.

Watching their offense against the Cards the last two days, I'm not scared. Well come to think of it.. We can't hit Carpenter or Garcia either.. oh well.. it's a good pickup for them.. I'm surprised the Marlins let him go.. They have actually won like 5 in a row and he is a good cheap player

takealeake

I just want to win the series. We should know this year by the way we've played and our opponents have played, there's very little carryover game to game with what can happen. Especially with Volquez, who's his own little slot machine, who knows how things turn out tomorrow, but I hope we get the W. I'm not taking a thing for granted the rest of this year, that's for sure. I feel like I'm on eggshells.

Traded?

According to the article, Ross was awarded to the Giants.

In other words, Ross was (Felix) Herediad to the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInBama View Post
    Just trying to get him for the Reds series since he hits so well against us.
    That was my first thought too. Bring in a Reds killer just in time for our series with them. They'll probably trade him Thursday.

Now they have 6 mediocre OF'ers....hmmm.....Kinda like us!!

Here's a local link
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...,3372877.story

Just another salary dump.

Turn Off Ads?