Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 U of L Football

Re: UofL Football Thread

I am so excited for the year. Back in Louisville after many years out of town, and they hired the right guy for sure. I would have had a tough time stomaching a season with the prior Klown at the helm. I think we'll certainly have our struggles, especially if we see some injuries, but I think this staff alone gets us a couple wins.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

2. Turn Off Ads?
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Four days until the Governor's Cup. Does anyone have any predictions? I'm going with Cards 27-24. Bilal Powell will be MVP and Mike Hartline will be the goat after throwing three INT's. Look for me tailgating, I will be the good looking man in red holding a beer.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

It's hard to believe that two years after recruiting Mossakowski and Newton that Mike Hartline still starts for those guys. He's not very good. Locke is obviously a good ballplayers, but I'm guessing the only player on the UK offense keeping Coach Strong up at night is Randall Cobb. That guy is a stud. UK isn't supposed to have players like that.

Well, we had to expect the Cards to be pretty bad this year, and they didn't disappoint yesterday. But they kept fighting and made a game of it. I think things are moving in the right direction, but it's just gonna take awhile to fix what Kragthorpe broke.

Re: 2010 U of L Football

I was truly hoping for a win, but I will have to take solice in the fact that we looked better than last year. At least Kragthorpe is gone and Strong has us pointed in the right direction. Go Cards!

Really really wanted a win, but the talent is SO down especially on the defensive side. And Froman leaves much to be desired at the QB position despite the drops at WR. But the guys were playing hard, in good shape, and relatively mistake free. That's what we needed after the debacle of Krags, and Strong will get talent to take care of the rest.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

Cards got Charlie Strong his first win. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. Does anyone in America think we have a chance this week in Corvalis. Unfortunately, I don't think we have the horses to win. Praying for the team to shock me.

Great to get our first win, but this week has all the makings of a bad day for the Cards. Such a huge talent gap it would appear
    Peter Griffin

It's going to be a tough season for sure, but things appear headed in a better direction. Also, the Big East looks a little down this year, giving us hope for a couple of conference wins. Go Cards!

A bittersweet week in Cardinal Country. Louisville played it's best game in three years; unfortunately, it wasn't enough for the victory. I see some W's in the future. Bowl eligibility is not out of the question this year. GO CARDS!

Following it up with some nice news on the recruiting front this week.
    Peter Griffin

The Cards won on Saturday, and are favored again this week! I shouldn't be this excited about beating a Sun Belt team, but they won a road game. Maybe bowl eligibility isn't out of the question.

Turn Off Ads?