Hey Reds fan,

My name is Alex, I'm from Quebec (Canada) and I recently ''reborn'' my passion for the great sport of baseball. Since my username tell, I was a Montreal Expos fan. Now, since there gone in 2004, i have watch a fews games on Fox, but I was always tire, to see the Yankee play the Red Sox etc. So this year I decided to buy mlb.tv to have finally the chance to watch the 28 others teams! I got to told you, I really enjoy watching the Reds, and this is why I'm now a members of this forum.

I can't say that I am a fan, because I think it take more time, that just a few months (especially when you have lose your'e original team...!) Buy hey, I like the Reds. So I was thinking, call me crazy if you want, but since I really want to see a live MLB game, I may drive to Cincinnati this week-end! Since none of my friend are baseball maniac , It can be a long drive, but I really want to do it!

So i was wondering if you got any advice about tickets, hotel , parking etc... and of course a also (and mostly) to talks about baseball and the Reds!

merci!