Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just want to take this moment to thank the Cardinals

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

I just want to take this moment to thank the Cardinals

Not because you've sucked lately or against sub-.500 teams. No, that's not what this thread is about. I'm not about to take the time to gloat about how bad you've played lately and how ridiculous you look after sweeping us weeks ago. No, that's not what this is about.

I just want to thank the Cardinals for stoking this huge rivalry with the Reds.

There's Bengals-Steelers, Bengals-Browns.
    There's UC-Xavier, UC-Louisville, and probably now UC-Pitt after that great football game last year.
    There's Moeller-Elder.

And now there's Reds-Cardinals.

I'm loving every minute of hating you guys. So thank you very much for making this possible.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I just want to take this moment to thank the Cardinals

Amen. Now I just want to see Chapman drill Cardinals hitters.

And with the Nats play the other night against them,Philips's words must have rung through their ears,as they showed no respect for the Cards in their playing.It was a thing of beauty.

The Buckeye Bomber

Quote Originally Posted by RedsLvr View Post
    Amen. Now I just want to see Chapman drill Cardinals hitters.
    I just want to see the Reds go to St. Louis and preside over a funeral for the 2010 Cardinals Season. I want a sweep. I want Phillips to take Carpenter yard. I want Chapman to strike out Pujols swinging. I want Votto to go berserk and take the lead in the triple crown.

Beat the life out of them. Do it clean. No need to bean the bums... just beat them.
    I hate the Cardinals. I hate the Cubs.
    Let's. Go. Reds.
    "Per Aspera Ad Astra"

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Not because you've sucked lately or against sub-.500 teams. No, that's not what this thread is about. I'm not about to take the time to gloat about how bad you've played lately and how ridiculous you look after sweeping us weeks ago. No, that's not what this is about.

I just want to thank the Cardinals for stoking this huge rivalry with the Reds.

There's Bengals-Steelers, Bengals-Browns.
    There's UC-Xavier, UC-Louisville, and probably now UC-Pitt after that great football game last year.
    There's Moeller-Elder.

And now there's Reds-Cardinals.

I'm loving every minute of hating you guys. So thank you very much for making this possible.
    I agree with your whole post except one thing, St. X-Elder is easily the biggest GCL rivalry.

Go Reds.

I would not be surprised in the least if the Cards try to start a fight this weekend.There at an all time low morale wise.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    I would not be surprised in the least if the Cards try to start a fight this weekend.There at an all time low morale wise.
    If the Reds win the first two games, I would be concerned for their health during game 3.

I want to thank the Cards for shaving their heads. Now they look even sillier while losing to sub .500 teams.

Someone photoshop LaRussa with a shaved head!

I think they are 4 sure gonna try and brawl this weekend. They are going to be looking 4 a spark and hope to hell they get our guys suspened. So thanks 4 renewing the rivalry and thanks 4 sucking the last few weeks!

Personally...I'm mostly enjoying them sucking...

I said it before and I will say it again: Forget the Cards. They are dead as dead can be. Focus on Atlanta and San Diego. Reds win the Central by 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmers View Post
    I think they are 4 sure gonna try and brawl this weekend. They are going to be looking 4 a spark and hope to hell they get our guys suspened. So thanks 4 renewing the rivalry and thanks 4 sucking the last few weeks!

Then the rest of the country will see who they really are and Brandon's comments will finally resonate with those who didn't agree with what he said. I'm sure there will be warnings made but I wouldn't be surprised if Frank Robinson tells both teams beforehand that there will be some kind of zero tolerance and everyone will be put on some kind of double secret probation. Hopefully there aren't any cups thrown from the seats, and someone doesn't go Ron Artest on someone

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

I would like to thank the Cardinals for tanking the month of August. Go Reds!
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Thanks to Cardinals and all of their supporters for making this fun. I was not aware that I hated the Cardinals this much until I went to that series in Cincy in early August and saw the fight. I also had to stomach listening to Cardinals fans-who I always seem to sit right next to when I go to a game at GABP. It rekindled an old flame-my disdain for the Cardinals and their fans. I was able to pull an old shirt out of my closet that I bought at Wrigley and wear it proudly(at home of course because it says something about Pujols and anatomy and has a Cardinal on it-you get the picture ) and not feel bad about it. If that's not enough it has been equally enjoyable to watch you implode during the last three weeks. Thank You.

Turn Off Ads?