Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Name the Reds foul balls or HR balls you have caught

Re: Name the Reds foul balls or HR balls you have caught

Caught a Brett Boone foul ball a long time ago. Only one I caught.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Griffey foul ball back into the club seats right in front of Danny Graves's wife's box. (Terrific seats that my dad's friend let us use quite often. I knew the usher by name. Yeah, it was that awesome.)

My dad got a Brad Wilkerson ball in the same spot at another game that season. I don't remember what season it was, but it was so long ago that Wilkerson was still on the Expos and Todd Van Poppel was pitching for the Reds. Unfortunately, Dad's friend's company went under, and the seats were the first luxury item to go.

Dad still gets seats occasionally from his Budweiser sales rep, and last month, he caught a Brandon Phillips foul.

When Danny Graves broke the record for most saves as a Red, he threw the ball into the stands and I caught it. Then the next day I had Sean Casey sign it. It's super special to me.
    Let's make some noise!

My only one, Ken Griffey 1977 Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.
    "There have been only two geniuses in the world, Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare." Tallulah Bankhead

Turn Off Ads?