Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2 Free Tickets - Monday, 9/13 vs D-Backs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2 Free Tickets - Monday, 9/13 vs D-Backs

Unfortunately, they are in the last row in Section 535.

If you want them fire me a PM with a real name and a address to send via snail mail.

These tickets are "complimentary" with the face value of $0 and cannot be exchanged for a rain check. So if they cancel or suspend the game you are out of luck for the make-up game.

First come, first serve!
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Re: 2 Free Tickets - Monday, 9/13 vs D-Backs

They're gone (that was quick!)!
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

On that note my wife was shocked to see that the Diamondbacks had abbreviated their name on their jersey to D-Back's.
    As a writer she said it was cheap and an example of pop culture BS (as is the Blue Jays jersey's that say "Jays")

I have to agree, it's akin to the small time, dead in the water XFL approach to branding.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    Unfortunately, they are in the last row in Section 535.
    Really, there aren't any bad seats at GABP. Its always interesting to sit in different parts of the park and get different perspectives.

We recently sat in the last row out on the Sun Deck (sect 143 or 144) and they were still pretty good. Plus we got a breeze off the river that nobody else in our section got.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Really, there aren't any bad seats at GABP. Its always interesting to sit in different parts of the park and get different perspectives.

We recently sat in the last row out on the Sun Deck (sect 143 or 144) and they were still pretty good. Plus we got a breeze off the river that nobody else in our section got.
    No, there isn't (my season ticket is in the last row at the edge of the ballpark) so I have no problems sitting that high. It just that in the past I received exchange tickets in the general area but closer to the field - so there is a personal disappointment in making this offer available to others (I wish they were better seats - but one of the reasons is probably that the team is in contention and the seats available are going fast).

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post

My guess is that it was 143, because the last row in 144 has parts of the field blocked by the smoke stacks and they aren't really good seats because you miss a lot of left and left center.

Turn Off Ads?