Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Internet Connection Problem - HELP!!!!

Internet Connection Problem - HELP!!!!

I can connect to the internet with the Opera Browswer. However, Firefox suddenly won't let me connect. So, I also tried Google Chrome and it will not allow me to connect.

Firefox had been working fine all day. This same problem happened a few weeks ago and I couldn't figure it out. So, I uninstalled Firefox and re-installed it. It worked fine after that. I tried that route again tonight, but no luck.

I have no clue why this is happening. I'm obviously online via Opera right now as I'm submitting this thread.

Thoughts?
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Internet Connection Problem - HELP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grounds_Crew View Post
    I can connect to the internet with the Opera Browswer. However, Firefox suddenly won't let me connect. So, I also tried Google Chrome and it will not allow me to connect.

Firefox had been working fine all day. This same problem happened a few weeks ago and I couldn't figure it out. So, I uninstalled Firefox and re-installed it. It worked fine after that. I tried that route again tonight, but no luck.

I have no clue why this is happening. I'm obviously online via Opera right now as I'm submitting this thread.

Thoughts?
    My Firefox had an update yesterday or the day before. I run McAfee and it has been asking me about a potential security breach. It wouldn't let me use Firefox unless I determined it was "safe". Not sure if that helps but I haven't had any problems since.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

uh, keep using opera?
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    uh, keep using opera?

Well, something is obviously wrong. Beyond that, I love Firefox and I've got tons of bookmarks and a bookmark toolbar that makes browsing my favorite sites really easy.

I just want to get this fixed. No other help?
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

Post what it says in the browser when it fails to connect

Are you using proxy server in Firefox and Chrome?

I'd say its that or a firewall issue.

Is this at home or at work?
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Turn Off Ads?