Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Reds Fans..I hope it is fun come October

Congrats Reds Fans..I hope it is fun come October

After the Cards came in and spanked you....your team has shown amazing resolve and the Cards have crumbled like the *****es they are.

After being a die hard cards fan for almost 20 years.....it is refreshing to see another NL Central team emerge..as a little boy I recall the Reds beating up on the Cards a lot before the Cards wen't on there 15 year run of success.

I can clearly see the Cards will need to raise payroll a lot to keep up with what the reds have....

now adding Chapman..wow..that kid is sick.

I would say I hope the Reds and Cards can build a rivalry but if the Cards don't make major changes it won't happen...and our owner is making buckets of money and no longer has the luck of the magic pixie cards dust to keep it going.

Enjoy the gut wrenching playoff games

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Congrats Reds Fans..I hope it is fun come October

I get annoyed by fans like you. Your team has been great forever and you call them *****es? Give me a break.

Johnny Cueto Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggidy View Post
    I get annoyed by fans like you. Your team has been great forever and you call them *****es? Give me a break.
    Maybe he was referring it as a joke because of the whole Brandon Phillips thing?

Unless I am wrong, thanks for coming and showing our team respect to us!

Not a lot of Cardinals fans like that.

There is nothing wrong with being objective about your team...

If we didn't have so many fans so blind...

the Cards have a 90-95 mil payroll...

40K a game...with a top 5 payroll, huge merchandise and local tv revenue.

and our owners claim to break even.

because so many Cards fans are sheep...the Reds will have little competition the next few years...

the Reds have the makings of a 95 win team for a while..enjoy it

i wouldn't concede your season just yet.. it is very possible that the cards go on as tear and atleast make the wildcard.. i honestly think the Cards are a new manager away from being a world series contender again.

I am glad that I am not nor have ever been a Poser.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post
    I am glad that I am not nor have ever been a Poser.
    Yep, I smell either a poser or a opossum playing dead.

Quote Originally Posted by frivolousz21 View Post
    ... before the Cards wen't on there 15 year run of success.
    I have to question this part. When exactly did this "15 year" run take place?

IMO, '04-'06 is really the only good run the Cardinals have had in a long time. Unless you count 3rd and 4th place finishes in your division as successful. There's been a few of those over the past 15 years.

Anyone who has ever been passive-aggressively insulted while being complimented, knows what this thread is about.

"Hey that hat looks GREAT on you! Most people wouldn't have the courage to wear something like that." Crap like that.

Honestly how can u think anything else of them after they crumbled after our series?

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    I have to question this part. When exactly did this "15 year" run take place?

IMO, '04-'06 is really the only good run the Cardinals have had in a long time. Unless you count 3rd and 4th place finishes in your division as successful. There's been a few of those over the past 15 years.

Your kidding right?

The cards since 1996 have been under .500 for a season three times.

97, 99, 07.

That is not success?

WS, 2 WS appearances, 6 NLCS appearances, 7 Division Titles, 8 Playoff Appearances, 12 winning season in 15 years.

I should of known better then to create an account to congrats Reds fans on making the playoffs for the first time in 16 years.

I guess after being so bad so long..you don't know to take a compliment...

I am sure every Reds fan would kill have that "success" like every Cards fans would kill for the Yankee "success"

I do wish you luck in the playoffs.

Hopefully you play San Diego first..that will be easy.

then I hope the Braves hold on..they will be easy for you...

Good Luck

Like I said before ... take out the '04-'06 seasons and what is the Cards overall record for that span? Is it even .500? You obviously came here to talk up your team and give backhanded compliments about the Reds. Kick rocks, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    Like I said before ... take out the '04-'06 seasons and what is the Cards overall record for that span? Is it even .500? You obviously came here to talk up your team and give backhanded compliments about the Reds. Kick rocks, bro.
    I would guess somewhere 75-100 games over .500

but thanks for being a complete tool

Quote Originally Posted by frivolousz21 View Post
    Your kidding right?

I should of known better then to create an account to congrats Reds fans on making the playoffs for the first time in 16 years.

I guess after being so bad so long..you don't know to take a compliment...

Good Luck
    Did that feel good while you wrote it? At the top of the page it says this site is for Reds fans, by Reds fans. Take a hint pal.

Quote Originally Posted by zacharync View Post
    Did that feel good while you wrote it? At the top of the page it says this site is for Reds fans, by Reds fans. Take a hint pal.
    How insecure can you be?

I love the Cardinals...I am not going to bow down to the reds...most fans can't see past there noses..like everyone in this thread.

your being told you win, you beat us, you have a better team..and the cards blew it.

then you were told good luck and I gave an assessment on how much better the reds are then the pads and braves.

take it down a notch...we are talking about a game played by people who only care about your wallet..chill

Turn Off Ads?