Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats Reds Fans..I hope it is fun come October

Re: Congrats Reds Fans..I hope it is fun come October

Quote Originally Posted by frivolousz21 View Post
    How insecure can you be?

I love the Cardinals...I am not going to bow down to the reds...most fans can't see past there noses..like everyone in this thread.

your being told you win, you beat us, you have a better team..and the cards blew it.

then you were told good luck and I gave an assessment on how much better the reds are then the pads and braves.

take it down a notch...we are talking about a game played by people who only care about your wallet..chill
    Fair enough. I am just as cynical as you in relation to your last comment/quote. However, it's somewhat unsettling to have a Cards fan come to THE Reds forum offering congratulations when we all know full well NOTHING has been won yet. Why do this I ask?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Congrats Reds Fans..I hope it is fun come October

Quote Originally Posted by zacharync View Post
    Fair enough. I am just as cynical as you in relation to your last comment/quote. However, it's somewhat unsettling to have a Cards fan come to THE Reds forum offering congratulations when we all know full well NOTHING has been won yet. Why do this I ask?
    Well..if you watched the Cards every game you would know the Reds have already won it.

even getting within 5 games...doesn't matter.

the only way the Reds blow it..is if they go ten games under the rest of the way

Turn Off Ads?