Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 UK Football

Re: 2010 UK Football

C A T S

Cats cats cats

2. Turn Off Ads?

Well Hartline made me eat my words. Hes been awesome the last 2 weeks tonight. Its hard to wrap my brain around beating Steve freaking Spurrier. If we could just beat UT all the "streaks that span my lifetime" will be gone.

I was in the stands for both of UK's last two games. Despite the fact he has played out of his mind during the last two weeks, Mike Hartline has only been the 2nd best QB in the SEC over that same time period.

Only Cam Newton has performed better, and that has been with his legs. That guy is a straight-up freak and is my pick to win the Heisman this year. The only thing that will stop him is a significant injury.

Quote Originally Posted by kyred14 View Post
    Well Hartline made me eat my words. Hes been awesome the last 2 weeks tonight. Its hard to wrap my brain around beating Steve freaking Spurrier. If we could just beat UT all the "streaks that span my lifetime" will be gone.
    Florida?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie View Post
    I was in the stands for both of UK's last two games. Despite the fact he has played out of his mind during the last two weeks, Mike Hartline has only been the 2nd best QB in the SEC over that same time period.

Only Cam Newton has performed better, and that has been with his legs. That guy is a straight-up freak and is my pick to win the Heisman this year. The only thing that will stop him is a significant injury.
    Unfortunately, that will probably go to Denard Robinson. I think Newton and even Randall Cobb deserve a mention though. Cam Newton should be the number one overall pick if and when he decides to come out. 6'6 and runs like a deer, can also through.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Florida?
    I was thinking the same thing, but two of three in Joker's first season would be a nice start. I want the Tennessee streak to end so badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

How bout them Cats????????

Great way to celebrate my sister's wedding last night!!!!!! We were going nuts in the Marriott in Lex.

The game ending interception was a total shocker to me. I was totally expecting USC to just march down the field, score, and produce yet another heartbreaking loss for us Cats fans. Two totally different halfs of football. Awesome.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Florida?
    I was 6 months old in Nov 1986, so technically it hasn't spanned my lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by kyred14 View Post
    I was 6 months old in Nov 1986, so technically it hasn't spanned my lifetime
    Ahh, okay.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroBourbon View Post
    The game ending interception was a total shocker to me. I was totally expecting USC to just march down the field, score, and produce yet another heartbreaking loss for us Cats fans. Two totally different halfs of football. Awesome.
    Yep, that's the exact scenario that seemingly always ends in another heartbreaking loss for UK. It's great to finally have it go our way. They played their tails off in the second half, Hartline and Matthews were huge, and we were going crazy at my sister's house in Versailles. The look on Spurrier's face was priceless!

Tell me this doesn't bring a smile to your face...

Joker 1
    Ole Balls Coach 0

LOL.......absolutely love it. My new laptop wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    LOL.......absolutely love it. My new laptop wallpaper.
    He sort of looks like an old man who forgot his way to the bathroom.

Did everyone hear what happened before the game? He told Joker, "You got yourself a nice little team. let's make sure nobody gets hurt today."

That 'nice little team' deal used to be one of his favorite condescending terms for Tennessee...

well, apparently this really pissed Joker off and he used these words from Spurrier in his halftime speech which presumably helped fire up the CATS to perform as well as they did in the 2nd half....

After the game he told Spurrier, "Damn right I got a helluva team."

I am pulling SO FREAKING HARD for Joker. I want him to succeed as UK HC very badly. He's not interested in 'moving on.' He's the sort of coach who could be here 20 years and really build something special upon the foundation that Coach Brooks constructed.

Turn Off Ads?