Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2010 UK Football

Re: 2010 UK Football

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    You don't think they can beat the mighty Vols?
    Depends on which Kentucky team shows up.

I think it will come down to how good Tennessee's ground game is instead of Tyler Bray. The run defense has been abysmal all season and if Tennessee has a good ground game, that will likely be the difference (and keeping Kentucky's offense off the field).
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Depends on which Kentucky team shows up.

I think it will come down to how good Tennessee's ground game is instead of Tyler Bray. The run defense has been abysmal all season and if Tennessee has a good ground game, that will likely be the difference (and keeping Kentucky's offense off the field).
    If Tennessee beats Kentucky they'll be the best team the Vols have beaten all year. Unlike WMR, I don't talk smack when rooting for a bad/mediocre team. I know better

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    If Tennessee beats Kentucky they'll be the best team the Vols have beaten all year. Unlike WMR, I don't talk smack when rooting for a bad/mediocre team. I know better
    Umm, wasn't talking smack or trash about the game, just the pathetic nature of the UT athletic department.

I know one Vol fan personally who has quit rooting for the team until someone cleans house in Knoxville... it feels dirty to him... clearly you have no such issues.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=65124

I always enjoy the work of Drew Franklin on KSR, especially the They Are Who We Thought They Were.

Best line:

Two of Tennessee’s most famous cheerleaders: One is built like a burly old man with a hairy chest, that creepily hits on women, drinks heavily, and should never be photographed topless. The other is Bruce Pearl.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

"A Rose by Any Other. . " RedRoser's Avatar

UK up 7-0 and driving with a little over 6:00 mins to play in the opening quarter. I'm feeling (and still praying!) that TO-DAY will finally be the day we end this 25 year streak. Haven't seen a UK win over the Vols since I was 25 years old! It's WAY past time...

UK is cursed in football. I am convinced.

The Locke fumble changed what could've been a 14-0 lead into momentum for two consecutive UT touchdowns, and at this point, anyhow, I certainly have to agree with you, wmr.
    We're about to find out just how much fight and will to win that this 'Cats bunch has. . .

Good lord they're folding like a cheap pup tent in a hurricane

Gotta love Steve Brown's defense. How does this man still have a job?

So why has the coaching staff suddenly let Randall Cobb all but disappear? Locke has had the ball 90% or more on the last two possessions. And what happened to throwing on first or second down, as opposed to throwing on third down and getting sacked as a result?

My god the UK defense is pathetic.... has been all year.... can someonw fire Steve Brown's ass plz........ Winston Guy is just pathetically bad......

If we don't hold TN on this drive, this one's effectively over. Our secondary is getting toasted.

LOL
    One of the TV commentators just referred to Steve Brown as an excellent football coach! Just seconds after I read your post about him, wmr!
    I gotta agree with you. . .

Quote Originally Posted by RedRoser View Post
    LOL
    One of the TV commentators just referred to Steve Brown as an excellent football coach! Just seconds after I read your post about him, wmr!
    I gotta agree with you. . .
    I spit out my coke when he said that.

Turn Off Ads?