Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Got Tickets In Mezzanine In Section 415: Obstructed View Of Score Board?

Got Tickets In Mezzanine In Section 415: Obstructed View Of Score Board?

I got tickets to the Reds / Pirates game the weekend of Sept 10. These tickets are in Row G in section 415 (3rd base side). Can you still see the scoreboard from there?

I was not sure if it has over hang in that section.

Thanks,
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Got Tickets In Mezzanine In Section 415: Obstructed View Of Score Board?

im about 95% sure you can see it

Thanks,

Stat geek...and proud

415 is fine for the scoreboard. I've been in that area before. My season seats are in 528, so if you're there for Saturday's game look for the two nerdy fat guys in the fourth row. ;0

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    415 is fine for the scoreboard. I've been in that area before. My season seats are in 528, so if you're there for Saturday's game look for the two nerdy fat guys in the fourth row. ;0
    I was at Sunday's game. It was fun even though we lost. Word of advice, if you are seeing a day game around section 415 (3rd base area), bring sun screen. Whew, it was hot up there with that sun beaming on you.

gilpdawg, if I ever see you at a game, you will have to buy me one of those $7.75 beers. :

(I did have the O & A WOW sticker on the truck bumper for the trip. )

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    I was at Sunday's game. It was fun even though we lost. Word of advice, if you are seeing a day game around section 415 (3rd base area), bring sun screen. Whew, it was hot up there with that sun beaming on you.

gilpdawg, if I ever see you at a game, you will have to buy me one of those $7.75 beers. :

(I did have the O & A WOW sticker on the truck bumper for the trip. )
    It gets hot and "sunburny" everywhere during day games, except for the very upper rows. I've had to retreat to higher ground a time or two.

I worry about next year because I think my buddy and I are going to try and upgrade our seats to the Sun/Moon Deck and I'll fry during the day games. I'm a fair skinned lad.

Turn Off Ads?