Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Robinson Calls Taylor Swift "Horrible"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Chris Robinson Calls Taylor Swift "Horrible"

http://www.fleckingrecords.co.uk/201...-horrible.html

Kind of odd coming from a guy who has one top 40 hit, 20 years ago, and whose true claim to fame is being Kate Hudson's husband.

Swift writes her own stuff- not bad for a teeanager/twentysomething....

Chris Robinson does lots of drugs and doesn't clean himself.

Re: Chris Robinson Calls Taylor Swift "Horrible"

Well considering what his idea of good is I'd take it as a compliment if I was her.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

What is it about this poor girl that elicits so much negativity from her peers? She's not my cup of tea - from a musical perspective, anyway - but she seems like a nice girl and she clearly has talent.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    What is it about this poor girl that elicits so much negativity from her peers? She's not my cup of tea - from a musical perspective, anyway - but she seems like a nice girl and she clearly has talent.
    ENVY
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

What does Kanye West think of Chris Robinson?

If shes broken up about I'll be more than happy to be the topic of the next song she writes.

Yeah, well he's not wrong. Pop country is terrible.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Yeah, well he's not wrong. Pop country is terrible.
    Pop Country is the worst creation of mankind since the Flowbee and Crystal Pepsi. But she's far from the sole purveyor of it, or even the worst. I had to take my ex-wife to two Kenny Chesney concerts. Honestly, I would rather have root canals than be subjected to that crap again.

Who is Chris Robinson?

Taylor Swift doesn't have the best vocals on the country scene, but she is very talented and reaches her audience better than anyone else. The only reason people some don't like her is because they don't understand her. She not trying to impress middle age men.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Pop Country is the worst creation of mankind since the Flowbee and Crystal Pepsi. But she's far from the sole purveyor of it, or even the worst. I had to take my ex-wife to two Kenny Chesney concerts. Honestly, I would rather have root canals than be subjected to that crap again.
    I suffered something as bad. I took my wife to a show once with both Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

Wanted to see Hank Williams III this summer, but couldn't arrange it. Now that's country!
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    I suffered something as bad. I took my wife to a show once with both Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

Wanted to see Hank Williams III this summer, but couldn't arrange it. Now that's country!
    Tickets to see III in a couple weeks here in Louisville. Come on down, great little venue and he puts on a great show. Of course now he doesn't have any talent because he's not pop country or Top40, but hey we'll let that be our little secret.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Oh, I took the ex to a joint McGraw/Hill concert as well. Awful, abysmal stuff to be sure....but nothing worse (for my hard-earned money, anyway) than Kenny Chesney. He might be the most evil person alive.

I've got a buddy who is very best friends with Hank III.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    Though, can we all at least agree that Katy Perry and Ke$ha both suck?
    Katy Perry I can tolerate to some extent, but Ke$ha is the most annoying person to hear sing that I can recall in a LOOOOONNNGGG time. If you don't know firsthand what I'm referring to, listen to the first few seconds of this...

YouTube - Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Katy Perry I can tolerate to some extent, but Ke$ha is the most annoying person to hear sing that I can recall in a LOOOOONNNGGG time. If you don't know firsthand what I'm referring to, listen to the first few seconds of this...
    I made it through 52 seconds. And that was tough.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    I've got a buddy who is very best friends with Hank III.

YouTube - Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug
    I'm all strung out and my heart is fried, it tastes like chicken, here's some pot pie.... la, la, la, la....da, da, da.... (cue butt wiggle)
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Turn Off Ads?