Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Chris Robinson Calls Taylor Swift "Horrible"

Re: Chris Robinson Calls Taylor Swift "Horrible"

Quote Originally Posted by ochre View Post
    It isn't as simple as that.
    for example, one of the bands another poster listed, Mother love bone:
    two other members of that group were Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard. They went on to found a little band you might have heard of: Mookie Blaylock

Most bands have issues. Some times they can work through them. I'd say success is just as often a reason bands break up as anything else.
    Greatest band name ever, however short lived it was. Greatest song name is Detlef Schrempf, should have been written by Mookie Blaylock that way on the charts it would have shown up as: Detlef Schrempf - Mookie Blaylock.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    My first exposure to a Justin Bieber tune. Thank you for that. So, is the kid a rapper or was this just an attempt at it? I see the kid all over the internet (mostly people taking shots). I had no idea what he does other than being made fun of.

Yeah, pop culture aint my thing. Get off my lawn.
    I think he's mostly bubble gum pop. If you made it to the end (yeah, fat chance, I know), he said something about showing the world that he could rap or something like that. They played this on Scott Van Pelt on ESPN yesterday, so that's how I heard about it.

If you don't like his rap, you must admit that he has the most awesome bangs ever, right?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    I think he's mostly bubble gum pop. If you made it to the end (yeah, fat chance, I know), he said something about showing the world that he could rap or something like that. They played this on Scott Van Pelt on ESPN yesterday, so that's how I heard about it.

If you don't like his rap, you must admit that he has the most awesome bangs ever, right?
    YouTube - I hate rap!

Greatest thing about this.... Curt Hennig life long Minnesota resident.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

I am really trying to work in a joke about the Usher-Bieber rumors. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time without being too vivid.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Turn Off Ads?