Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 455

Thread: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    29

    9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Phillips 4, Heisey 9, Votto 3, Gomes 7, Francisco 5, Hernandez 2, Stubbs 8, Janish 6, Harang RHP

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    29

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Let's hope this offense can get things going and jump on Ubaldo a bit...but Aaron has to be on his game too...this is the perfect time to get sharp again!

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,419

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    I hope we win.

    Dusty shift the line up around so randomly its amazing. Heisey hit 8th yesterday, hes hitting 2nd today. I would love to just know what hes thinking so I wouldnt be so amused at the randomness to his madness.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Logan/Huntington, WV
    Posts
    458

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Francisco playing
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

    Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

    Washington Wizards

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northeast KY
    Posts
    873

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    man i hate 4:00 day game start times.. stupid work

  7. #6
    Member BPhil4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    76

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    over under for k's in this game, with this lineup, has to be around 14

  8. #7
    ZCTRMTP!!!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,798

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    I feel a slugfest coming on. Reds win a wild one 10-8.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    This is a dangerous series coming off the Cardinals one. Reds need to come out ready to play from the first pitch.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,735

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Quote Originally Posted by ReppedByAriGold View Post
    This is a dangerous series coming off the Cardinals one. Reds need to come out ready to play from the first pitch.
    Yep. I'm more concerned about this series than the last one. Harang allowed a ton of baserunners, and couldn't get out of the 4th, in his first game back. Hopefully we won't see a repeat of that today. And hopefully the Reds offense will be on track again. But still no Bruce, and no Rolen. Not crazy about Heisey in the two spot. Should be interesting.

    GO REDS!
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

  11. #10
    takealeake
    Guest

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    With Jiminez pitching this is going to be tough. This is why I wanted us to hold on yesterday, I don't want to get into losing 3 of 4, 4 of 5 situations. A bad series here and we could be looking at the standings with a sudden much closer 4 game lead or something.

    So many are ready to go ahead and mark us playoff bound but look what is happening to the Padres, who had a MUCH more commanding lead. This thing isn't over, we still have to win games, there's a ton of baseball left.

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,735

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Quote Originally Posted by takealeake View Post
    With Jiminez pitching this is going to be tough. This is why I wanted us to hold on yesterday, I don't want to get into losing 3 of 4, 4 of 5 situations. A bad series here and we could be looking at the standings with a sudden much closer 4 game lead or something.

    So many are ready to go ahead and mark us playoff bound but look what is happening to the Padres, who had a MUCH more commanding lead. This thing isn't over, we still have to win games, there's a ton of baseball left.
    It's definitely not over. But IMO, we're a better team than the Padres. We've only lost three series since the all-star break, so I don't see this Reds team suffering any prolonged losing streaks. And I don't see STL suddenly getting hot either. We'll be fine, even if we lose to Jiminez today. But didn't we hit him pretty good right after the break? STL apparently has our number this year, but nobody else does.
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

  13. #12
    takealeake
    Guest

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    It's definitely not over. But IMO, we're a better team than the Padres. We've only lost three series since the all-star break, so I don't see this Reds team suffering any prolonged losing streaks. And I don't see STL suddenly getting hot either. We'll be fine, even if we lose to Jiminez today. But didn't we hit him pretty good right after the break? STL apparently has our number this year, but nobody else does.
    A lot of weird things can happen that don't happen until the very end. See the Rockies ridiculous run a few years ago. Or the way STL almost totally collapsed a few years ago and barely made the playoffs with a horrible record - then went on to win the World Series. A lot of weird crap happens in September. This is our second to last series of the season against a team with a winning record, we should be managing a split out of this at least.

  14. #13
    Member 757690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Playing the Rockies in Sept. scares me.

  15. #14
    takealeake
    Guest

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    Alright Harang, we need a good start today, step it up.

  16. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    283

    Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

    jimenez looks on his game, not good.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25