Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

Phillips 4, Heisey 9, Votto 3, Gomes 7, Francisco 5, Hernandez 2, Stubbs 8, Janish 6, Harang RHP

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 9-6-10 Reds @ Rockies

Let's hope this offense can get things going and jump on Ubaldo a bit...but Aaron has to be on his game too...this is the perfect time to get sharp again!

I hope we win.

Dusty shift the line up around so randomly its amazing. Heisey hit 8th yesterday, hes hitting 2nd today. I would love to just know what hes thinking so I wouldnt be so amused at the randomness to his madness.

Francisco playing
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

man i hate 4:00 day game start times.. stupid work

over under for k's in this game, with this lineup, has to be around 14

I feel a slugfest coming on. Reds win a wild one 10-8.

This is a dangerous series coming off the Cardinals one. Reds need to come out ready to play from the first pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ReppedByAriGold View Post
    This is a dangerous series coming off the Cardinals one. Reds need to come out ready to play from the first pitch.
    Yep. I'm more concerned about this series than the last one. Harang allowed a ton of baserunners, and couldn't get out of the 4th, in his first game back. Hopefully we won't see a repeat of that today. And hopefully the Reds offense will be on track again. But still no Bruce, and no Rolen. Not crazy about Heisey in the two spot. Should be interesting.

GO REDS!

takealeake

With Jiminez pitching this is going to be tough. This is why I wanted us to hold on yesterday, I don't want to get into losing 3 of 4, 4 of 5 situations. A bad series here and we could be looking at the standings with a sudden much closer 4 game lead or something.

So many are ready to go ahead and mark us playoff bound but look what is happening to the Padres, who had a MUCH more commanding lead. This thing isn't over, we still have to win games, there's a ton of baseball left.

Quote Originally Posted by takealeake View Post
    With Jiminez pitching this is going to be tough. This is why I wanted us to hold on yesterday, I don't want to get into losing 3 of 4, 4 of 5 situations. A bad series here and we could be looking at the standings with a sudden much closer 4 game lead or something.

So many are ready to go ahead and mark us playoff bound but look what is happening to the Padres, who had a MUCH more commanding lead. This thing isn't over, we still have to win games, there's a ton of baseball left.
    It's definitely not over. But IMO, we're a better team than the Padres. We've only lost three series since the all-star break, so I don't see this Reds team suffering any prolonged losing streaks. And I don't see STL suddenly getting hot either. We'll be fine, even if we lose to Jiminez today. But didn't we hit him pretty good right after the break? STL apparently has our number this year, but nobody else does.

takealeake

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    It's definitely not over. But IMO, we're a better team than the Padres. We've only lost three series since the all-star break, so I don't see this Reds team suffering any prolonged losing streaks. And I don't see STL suddenly getting hot either. We'll be fine, even if we lose to Jiminez today. But didn't we hit him pretty good right after the break? STL apparently has our number this year, but nobody else does.
    A lot of weird things can happen that don't happen until the very end. See the Rockies ridiculous run a few years ago. Or the way STL almost totally collapsed a few years ago and barely made the playoffs with a horrible record - then went on to win the World Series. A lot of weird crap happens in September. This is our second to last series of the season against a team with a winning record, we should be managing a split out of this at least.

Playing the Rockies in Sept. scares me.

takealeake

Alright Harang, we need a good start today, step it up.

jimenez looks on his game, not good.

Turn Off Ads?