Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ignoring threads?

Ignoring threads?

You used to be able to "Ignore Thread" in the Thread Tools, but that seems to be gone?

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Ignoring threads?

Uh, don't open it?

Well yeah, but if you "ignored" a thread, it would hide it. So it's not in they way.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    Well yeah, but if you "ignored" a thread, it would hide it. So it's not in they way.

In the way of an inch of screen space?

"No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

In the way of an inch of screen space?
    Yes.

I never even knew this feature existed and can not think of any recent changes that would disable it. When did you notice the option disappeared?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It's available, but only as a hack, as far as I know. Boss, if you had added it, you would have surely remembered it.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

High five!

As I recall, Boss added it and then an update broke it so it was removed.

Might I suggest closing your eyes and putting your hands over your ears while saying, "Na na na na na na na, I can't hear you!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Boss, it's actually been a while since I used it, near the beginning of the year, maybe.

Though I don't specifically remember installing it, nate's post makes the most sense to me.

Turn Off Ads?